1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Purchasable Pets [SB 1.2] v1.4

Buy pets at Infinity Express

1. Two new Custom Race Pets

The | Suit
  2. Version 1.3 Emergency Bug Fix

The | Suit
    This is an emergency bug fix on an issue that was accidentally introduced which caused duplicate entries. If you find anymore bugs please report it in the discussion section.
  3. Version 1.3 Emergency Bug Fix

The | Suit
    This is an emergency bug fix on an issue that was accidentally introduced which caused duplicate entries. If you find anymore bugs please report it in the discussion section.
  4. Version 1.2

The | Suit
    Fixed a small issue in pet trap code to more cleanly remove pets without an error.
  5. Update 1.1 - Now compatible with all custom races.

The | Suit
    It seems the developers made it easier to make it compatible with custom race mods. So I took advantage of it. For all custom races which are built around 1.0 Ships it should now be compatible without any extra patching.
  6. Starbound 1.0 Update

The | Suit
    Well with things finalized the mod has been updated and ready for both Steam Workshop support and for 1.0 .
  7. Community Fixes for 4.1

The | Suit
    These are community fixes suggested by users
    @KateisLost and @Markelius which should fix the errors with pet spawning.
    So I would really like to thank them for finding out the issues.

Hopefully it is working again for all of you.
    Just a note version 4 is likely the last major release ( besides bug fixes )
    As I am planning on a slightly different version in the future.
  8. Glad Giraffe Update

The | Suit
    This will update the mod to Glad Giraffe.
    Again as of all major updates - certain features had to be disabled.
    • Pet trap currently disabled
    • Ability for pets to sleep in their own houses disabled.

Will be brought back once I can fix the relevant issues.
    Biirdy Daysleeper likes this.
  9. Small Updates

The | Suit
    Changelog 3.3
    • Updated Pet Trap to be purchasable at outpost. Seems it was overlooked for some time.

I looked into a few issues a few people have been reporting
    1. Pets being different upon returning to ship - I tried a few times to replicate it and can't seem to get it to happen. So if some one can show a sure fire way to replicate it - please do. As well as provide your starbound.log for when it happens

2. I found an issue that probably...
  10. Full Restoration Patch

The | Suit
    This should restore Choose your own pet with all the features it previously had.
    Just report any bugs you may find in discussion