1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Purchasable Pets [SB 1.2] v1.4

Buy pets at Infinity Express

1. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Version: [SB 1.2] v1.4
    Nice mod!!!
  2. rafaellouy93
    rafaellouy93
    5/5,
    Version: [SB 1.1] Version 1.3
    Good mod for those people who don't want pets on their ship(me including) and for those who loves them.
  3. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”

A lovely mod that gives you full control over the option of pet(s) - finally allowing you to be a lone voyager in your Starbound journey and absolutely allowing you to be one of those awesome cat people (lol).

My only critique is that the pet houses stick out like a sore thumb to some people (e.g. my little sister lol), but I think it fits the idea of owning a pet nicely so it's alright with me so, at most, new textures can be presented to give pet house options to players.

Anyhow, an excellent mod to have - especially if you don't agree with Tiy's philosophy (which is entirely a personal preference), which I shall share below as food for thought. Thank you for this mod! 5/5

Tiy: These are ship pets, companions you get to know through circumstance rather than choice. These pets just happened to be in the ship you fled with. In the case of humans, that could be the last cat in the universe! Given the destruction of earth.
  4. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Tested and working on Stable 1.0
  5. PixieStix88
    PixieStix88
    3/5,
    Can't find this "recipe" folder. It just downloads as a pak and changing the value doesnt seem to work.
    1. The | Suit
      Author's Response
      You need to unpack the mod in order to change the price. It was distributed as a pak file as many users find folders much harder to install. If you had a doubt you can always ask first if you are unaware of what you are doing.
  6. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    4/5,
    Version: [SB 1.0] Mod ver. 1.1
    First i've rate 4 cuz we can always better :p
    THIS mod allow you to remove the ugly pig in your ship for a cat (in my case) , and my cat love every glitch food <3
  7. Markelius
    Markelius
    2/5,
    Version: [GG] v4.0
    So, I don't usually vote down mods, but I as well as multiple other people have reported a lua error which prevents the pets from spawning in the discussion thread and you haven't responded to any of us. I'll change my rating once the bug is fixed. Would really like to have this working, it's very much an idea I can get behind.
  8. KitterKat
    KitterKat
    4/5,
    Version: [PG]3.2
    It's cool I mean I love that I can have a pet... BUT I bought a cat house and it spawned a new cat every time I left so I thought I'd just remove the pet house and they would vanish or something. They're all still there though. Cannot get rid of them at all which is a tad frustrating. I love cats though but too many of a good thing can lag and crash the game haha. I tried buying the pet trap hoping I could get rid of them but infinity express refuses to let me buy it. The buy button just doesn't work at all.
    1. The | Suit
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I will look into it. Though next time it would be better to report it in discussions as a bug.
  9. Coldboots
    Coldboots
    5/5,
    Version: [PG]3.2
    This is a good mod for anyone who hates (or loves) the virtual pets Starbound forced on us.
  10. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Version: [PG]3.1
    Glad you got this updated today, thank you so much.
  11. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Version: [SG]v2.1
    Nice mod, but I've lost my cat when I tried to use the pet trap :'( RIP :'(
    1. The | Suit
      Author's Response
      The mod isn't meant to keep the original pet. Since this mod is aimed also at users who are not interested in having a pet.
  12. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    5/5,
    Crazy Cat Lady Mode: Initated. Thank you kindly!
  13. Gevouden
    Gevouden
    4/5,
    Grat Mod . Would have given 5 stars if you had included Derrick
  14. Loofy
    Loofy
    5/5,
    Version: [SG]v2
    Well made, and works great for custom races with no racial pet. Now my Avali may have his very own Snugget, and that's all thanks to this mod right here.
  15. Seevin
    Seevin
    5/5,
    Version: [SG]v1.2
    Gret
  16. Garrette
    Garrette
    5/5,
    Great mod that does what it says.
  17. kittentamer
    kittentamer
    5/5,
    Had to use a trap to get rid of the default pet, but now I can have whatever (and however many) pet(s) I want! THANK YOU! <3
  18. lordglythglyth
    lordglythglyth
    5/5,
    Version: [SG]v.1
    crazy cat ladys in space! epicness
  19. FireFly Knight
    FireFly Knight
    4/5,
    Version: [SG]v.1
    pretty cool , though it would be better that pets were spaweables with some other item , and that could remove the pet homes without disappear

sorry for my bad English :c
    :b I speak Spanish