1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Puppy race mod 1.1.6

Under "renovation"

1. Rushed update

WolfFern77
    This is just a quick update putting in the custom ship ai.

Capture 33.PNG
    I've been very busy with school work so
    this update has been delayed for some
    time.

You may also notice a lot of unfinished stuff in the mod.

And as always have fun! =D
  2. MORE STUFF!! YAY!!

WolfFern77
    MORE STUFF!! YAY!! ALL HAIL THE PUPPY MASTER!! Oops I just gave away part of the backstory, dang.

Anyway this update includes a MAJOR recipe fix, (#Anotherreasontodownloadthisupdate) also it includes a kinda' custom ship and crafting recipes for the masks, they are all craftable at the Puppy crafting table for 20 refined wood.

Capture 26.PNG
    Have fun peeps! =D

P.S There is a minor sprite change for the race just to add a little detail, huh, detail, De - tail?
  3. Bug fix and more stuff

WolfFern77
    Just a quick update fixing a bunch of recipes and adds two new NPCs, both craftable at a spawner station.
    Capture 20.PNG
    The Puppy Guard, no need to explain.
    Capture 21.PNG
    The Shadow Puppy bandit, currently you can only use a spawner to get them in.

Remember to delete the previous version before putting in the new one to avoid errors and as always, have fun! =D
  4. The biggest update currently

WolfFern77
    This update adds a Puppy NPC - currently does nothing but take up space and walk around.
    Capture 17.PNG
    The update also adds special codex for the race and a puppy crafting table which you can craft special furnishings and objects.
    Capture 18.PNG The only furnishing as of now is a good looking chair.
    And finally the update also includes masks of the other races, though I was lazy and forgot to put the crafting recipes in, yeah, kinda bad. The only way to get them...
  5. Armor sprites and spelling error fix

WolfFern77
    This is just a quick update making the sprites look a bit more unique and fixes a spelling error I found.

Have fun. =D
  6. It's time to suit up

WolfFern77
    This update includes armor from tier 1 to 7

Capture 12.PNG Capture 13.PNG Capture 14.PNG
    Cool right?

Remember to delete the old version before putting the new one in to avoid errors.
    Also if anything isn't working as it should let me know.

Have fun. =D
  7. Not so harmless

WolfFern77
    This update brings an array of broadswords ranging from tier 1 - 10
    Capture 8.PNG Capture 10.PNG Capture 9.PNG
    All can be crafted normally.
    If the mod is not working like it should please let me know.

I'm currently working on armor so that should be out in the next update. =D