1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Protectorate Ship (Novakid) The version that works!

Tiered Protectorate-Themed ship mod

1. flogenos
    This mod replaces the novakid ship with one drawing heavy influence (and assets) from the intro mission at the protectorate academy! The layout has been modified, but each tier is balanced with the corresponding tiers of the vanilla ships. This is meant for people like myself who may not have fallen in love with the space train, or for those who think that the Protector's ship should more firmly represent the institution that they were trained in!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 20160815141426_1.jpg
    2. 20160815141452_1.jpg
    3. 20160815141559_1.jpg
    4. 20160815141630_1.jpg
    5. 20160815141705_1.jpg
    6. 20160815142612_1.jpg
    7. 20160818172128_1.jpg
    prohor818 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. pretentious_unconformism
    pretentious_unconformism
    5/5,
    Version: The version that works!
    I am in love with this ship, and enjoying it a great deal on my Novakid run!
  2. qiaozhenfa
    qiaozhenfa
    5/5,
    Love your ship's style,awesome!Novakid's ship is hard to design,it changes.
  3. Freakingvong
    Freakingvong
    5/5,
    Awesome :D
  4. PoopUnicorn
    PoopUnicorn
    5/5,
    Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!! This was done so well- it fits the protectorate theme great. Thanks for making the novakid version.
  5. Metsnau
    Metsnau
    5/5,
    Looks great! Was a bit sad when I first saw the original version was human only (I'd have no idea how change that), so I'm thankful you've released this one as well - I'm not a fan of the space train.

Really impressed with how well you've managed to fit the game's art style, it could easily pass as a vanilla ship in my opinion.