1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Prop Pack 1.5.0

The Universe's #1 Shopping Catalogue and Shipping

1. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    I am not a fan of the set, but I must admit that I loved it quite especially with the objects of the protectorate.
  2. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    10/10
    Two great mods being updated in one day? My happiness is immeasurable, and my day is heightened.
  3. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    I really loved the boreal and industrial set
    awesome
  4. scips28
    scips28
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    nice
  5. hwwk047
    hwwk047
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Great mod!
  6. beeedrill
    beeedrill
    5/5,
    One of the best furniture mods there is! The acnl furniture sets were a pleasant surprise since I'm a huge fan of animal crossing :D
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      aw, thanks man!

as you noticed, a lot of the inspiration for this mod came from the sheer variety of AC furniture - and there'll be more to come if I have anything to say about it! glad to have your support!
  7. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Glad You are back
  8. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Best prop mod..all you mods are freaking awesome because they are detailed and even fit the damn game.
    Nice job ..we need more stuff so please update.i would give 100 but 5 is last.:)
  9. 777JackOfBlades
    777JackOfBlades
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Some items are expensives but the mod is fantastic !
    Good job.
  10. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    I should've rated this BEFORE posting in the discussion thread to be honest.

This is an AMAZING mod. It adds tons of stuff that really bring life to anything you build. Whether it's a Protectorate academy or a cozy little cabin in the woods, this mod has what you need. I'm kind of disappointed that I couldn't add any of the Protectorate furniture to the dorms I had already built, but that was only 10 2-person dorms. I'll totally be adding as much of this as I can the the next dorms (and the rest of the academy).

THANK YOU FOR BEING AMAZING.
  11. Ranmaul
    Ranmaul
    5/5,
    I love this mod so much,unlike the Pixel Printer, this adds soul to the items you get.Amasing art on all the merchandise I can feel the love you put into making this piece.

Great work,keep it up. :D
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      dude, I want you to know I smiled so hard reading this review. I'm so glad people can enjoy this mod as much as I did making it. I do it for players like you! Thank you! I hope I can continue to deliver!
  12. shark213
    shark213
    5/5,
    Awesomely done, loving the details so much! Thank you for your hard work making this gem.

And oh, I think I found a visitor from stardew valley!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      Honestly, all the progress I've made on my mods is thanks to everybody's feedback! Thank you so much!

And a "visitor" huh? Well whatever you do, don't drink their cola.