1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Prop Pack 1.5.0

The Universe's #1 Shopping Catalogue and Shipping

1. rare_candy_bracelet
    A new shipment company is on the rise... and they're coming to an Outpost near you!
    logo.png

Introducing Prop Pack: the furniture catalog of the future! New furniture sets, gardening additions, pets, building blocks, and even household decorations, can now all be yours at the touch of a button! Prop Packaging delivers only the finest!
    ppinterface.png

Both our company trucks and personal online catalogs provide interfaces that are simple and easy to use, with multiple different tabs for users to browse. With more being added by the day, there's no end to the decorating possibilities! New to the Prop Packaging chain? One of our qualified sale associates will get you started down at your local Outpost's Terramart! But for a rundown on our interface's various tabs, check out the guide below!

Thank you for choosing Prop Packaging - the universe's #1 shopping catalogue and shipping provider! Due to the variety of products we carry, our specialty online catalogs have their stock divided into various tabs for our user's browsing convenience. Let's take a closer look at the virtual aisles you'll be traversing!

pp blocks illustration.png
    The Blocks Tab houses a variety of new building blocks for you to create your perfect home!

pp bundles illustration.png
    The Bundles Tab allows users to purchase complete sets of Prop Pack furniture series at once at a 25% discount! No assembly required!

pp door props illustration.png
    The Door Props Tab contains static (i.e. nonfunctional) door objects made for giving a build a three-dimensional look without the need for tedious wiring. Apply to any background wall and build away!

pp flagpole illustration.png
    The Flagpole Tab carries taller and fancier variants of regular racial teleporter flags for really putting your mark on an area. And yes - they are 100% just as functional as the standard ones!

pp furniture illustration.png
    The Furniture Tab features all types of products - from tabletop decor to accent pieces. You're bound to find something to turn your house into a home!

pp greenery illustration.png
    The Greenery Tab has everything from potted flowers to garden planters all filled to bursting with the galaxy's strangest and most beautiful flora!

pp kennel illustration.png
    The Kennel Tab contains Prop Pack's patented invisible pet spawners*! Companions both old and new can be placed anywhere and in a variety of colors!

* If you should lose a Prop Pack brand pet spawner, any Terrene Protectorate official can locate the object by toggling wire mode on their Matter Manipulator and searching for the products' built in wire node. Note that this node serves no further purpose beyond locating the pet spawner. Different colored pets can be obtained by placing and removing the object until a pet of a desired color spawns. Prop Pack brand pet spawners are not compatible with Purchasable Pets brand spawners and should not be used together.

pp legacy illustration.png
    The Legacy Tab is an archive of recently discovered objects from what archeologists are calling the "Beta Period". Marvel at the decor of times long since past!

pp protectorate illustration.png
    The Protectorate Tab houses recovered objects and furniture from the wreckage of Earth and its Terrene Protectorate. Gather a collection of the objects here to honor the Protectorate's legacy or -- if you're bold enough -- to restore the organization to its former glory.

pp sets illustration.png
    The Furniture Sets Tab includes Prop Pack exclusive and original furniture series in a variety of different styles!

pp ship illustration.png
    The Ship Decor Tab is meant for captains of any ships - large or small - to install functional and stylish furnishings that mesh with their ship's aesthetic!

pp storage illustration.png
    The Storage Tab Offers a variety of different containers for everyday use. Who's to say storage can't be functional and stylish?

pp unbreakables illustration.png
    The Unbreakables Tab contains all your favorite, cripplingly fragile decor but this time - incapable of breaking! Place and remove them to your heart's delight!

pp wall decor illustration.png
    The Wall Art Tab is your best bet for finding stylish furnishing and decor to fill in a home's glaring wall space.

rococomanor.png
    wizard's tower.png
    protectoratedorms.jpg
    (showroom provided by loyal customer @Jonesy )

If you'd like to be featured in our showroom archive, please tag or submit your build to @rare_candy_bracelet here on the Chucklefish Community Forums, @AsPerrUsual on Steam, and /u/AsPerrUsual on Reddit!

Prop Pack is brought to you today by the help of @bk3k, @GonDragon, @Jonesy, the support and suggestion of the Starbound community, and by players like you. Thank you!

As well, Prop Pack takes heavy inspiration from @Boogy's legendary Pixel Goods Store that continues to live on to this day by the support of the Starbound community. It's current reiteration can be found here on the forums and here on Steam Workshop.

To get the latest updates on Prop Pack developments, watch our discussion thread. Available on Steam Workshop.​
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    I am not a fan of the set, but I must admit that I loved it quite especially with the objects of the protectorate.
  2. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    10/10
    Two great mods being updated in one day? My happiness is immeasurable, and my day is heightened.
  3. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    I really loved the boreal and industrial set
    awesome
  4. scips28
    scips28
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    nice
  5. hwwk047
    hwwk047
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Great mod!
  6. beeedrill
    beeedrill
    5/5,
    One of the best furniture mods there is! The acnl furniture sets were a pleasant surprise since I'm a huge fan of animal crossing :D
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      aw, thanks man!

as you noticed, a lot of the inspiration for this mod came from the sheer variety of AC furniture - and there'll be more to come if I have anything to say about it! glad to have your support!
  7. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Glad You are back
  8. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Best prop mod..all you mods are freaking awesome because they are detailed and even fit the damn game.
    Nice job ..we need more stuff so please update.i would give 100 but 5 is last.:)
  9. 777JackOfBlades
    777JackOfBlades
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Some items are expensives but the mod is fantastic !
    Good job.
  10. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    I should've rated this BEFORE posting in the discussion thread to be honest.

This is an AMAZING mod. It adds tons of stuff that really bring life to anything you build. Whether it's a Protectorate academy or a cozy little cabin in the woods, this mod has what you need. I'm kind of disappointed that I couldn't add any of the Protectorate furniture to the dorms I had already built, but that was only 10 2-person dorms. I'll totally be adding as much of this as I can the the next dorms (and the rest of the academy).

THANK YOU FOR BEING AMAZING.