1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Redemption 9.3

A lore friendly misc expansion to Starbound

1. Lore update part 1

Armok
    update 7.0, the Lore update (part 1):

welp, this one took me a little bit to push out, and I ended up having to cut some stuff for a part 2 to this update since this mod has recently surpassed 20k subs! In addition to a bunch of content I had planned for some time, this has a bit of a bonus update merged into it, thank you all for the subs!

additions:
    +dialogue for friendly deadbeat npcs
    +two new fossils
    +a USCM riot shield with a built in flashlight
    +a new wand, the ancient scepter
    +three codices for the novakid
    +2 bonus codices regarding the Avians and Apex
    +on duty peacekeepers, they basically act just like the space police mod's space police but more lore friendly
    +the guardian's shield, an item I added to celebrate 20k+ subs! You can obtain it from a quest the guy hiding under the outpost will have so long as you've beaten the glitch mission.

tweaks:
    *streamlined how the recipe for protector's armor is obtained and tied it more heavily to repairing both the broken broadsword and damaged sidearm
    *added an addendum to the Hylotl Imperial Authority codex
    *plenty of minor tweaks I've probably forgotten about
    Sock_Bunny likes this.
Return to update list...