1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Redemption 9.3

A lore friendly misc expansion to Starbound

1. Revamp Update

Armok
    The revamp update is finally here! And just in time for the end of summer too!

additions:
    +buffed the ruin to tier 10
    +buffed solus katana mech arm
    +added a new page to the Terrene Union Codex

changes:
    *completely revamped USCM remnant ship, it should be much less laggy now, and far more in line with established vanilla USCM ship design.
    *converted the ancient sword into a dagger, with a custom swipe
    *tweaked the thrust power of the rocket thrusters tech, should now act more like the multi jump tech when tapped
    *tweaked the damage given from the protector's sphere to make it more viable in combat
    *nerfed protector's armor defense back to default.

removals:
    -removed expanded starting kit
    -removed the tactical assault set
    -removed the master manipulator skin
    these items were removed because I did not ask permission, even if I gave credits to the people who sprited up those two items, I just couldn't sit with content like that in my mod. rest assured that those are the only things I did not get permissions for.
    endermako64zx and Natural Aura like this.
Return to update list...