Yes, this is FU compatible
//The following is an emergency broadcast from the Terrene Protectorate
"With the fall of earth comes our own fall. Humanity is either under some new power or near extinct. To any and all remaining Protectors in this dark galaxy, our hearts and minds are with you, for you are our last chance, our last hope, for redemption"
This mod aims to expand upon the current lore of Starbound as well as to add content that feels "missing" from the base game, all in a vanilla friendly manner, while it may not be much as of yet, I have big plans for this mod. So stay tuned!
Some of the more notable bits of content in the mod so far:
- The Protector's Handgun and its damaged starting variant, as well as the Protector's Armor set.
- USCM Remnant encounters, or more specifically a couple new microdungeons, a new dungeon, and an NPC ship encounter.
- A mech repair tool!
- The reintroduction of Impervium, now an ore obtained from meteor microdungeons on magma planets.
- On duty Peacekeepers who'll come in to aid friendly NPCs.
- Many new lore codices found across vanilla villages and ship/space encounters.
- And much more!
Addons and Companion mods
-Earth refugee ships
-Mission and Boss tweaks
And much much more.
Come join the official discord for my mods!
- any mods that overwrite the fossilgame.lua or destroyruin.lua files, nothing horrible will happen if another mod overwrites these files, it's just that the Grandmaster fossil brush will become useless and that you won't get any new radiomessages for the ruin.
- any mods that patch the Avian mission (such as some music replacer mods), worst case scenario this will break the mission and cause crashes when trying to play it, otherwise the change this mod makes to the mission (the removal of the temple pressure platforms from the path split section) will likely just be overwritten.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Project Redemption 8.1
A lore friendly expansion to Starbound