1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Knightfall Upgrade Version 1.7.0.9

A Starbound Expansion Mod

1. Junapi
    Junapi
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade Version 1.7.0.9
    este mod es el mejor y épico mod que es probado
  2. mr.Alens
    mr.Alens
    5/5,
    Ничего лучше не видел. Прекрасный мод
  3. bob23008
    bob23008
    5/5,
    shrek is love , shrek is life
  4. X La Eriza
    X La Eriza
    5/5,
    the mod is one of my favorites and it is very very good, but the weapons and armor feel very OP when you finish the game or you're fighting against The Ruin, even more so the "Essential" level, And the Alumenite bars are quite expensive to make, hope they can improve that and add more stuff!
  5. tamagat
    tamagat
    5/5,
    my favourite set of armors, good job op
  6. Killer Queen
    Killer Queen
    5/5,
    epic work
  7. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    4/5,
    The first thing I want to say is Thank you so much for bringing back my favorite weapon: Havoc, Vulcano,Locust and FireFly.
    Of the minuses of this mod, I can only note that:Locust and FireFly still shoot with interruption.

In older versions of the mod, where these types of weapons were, the fire was fired until the energy was completely depleted.
    Otherwise, the mod is great.
  8. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    3/5,
    Version: Upgrade Version 1.7.0.3
    Although I understand that the author has his own vision of the mod, however, my favorite weapon, "firefly", was cut and damaged. missing quick-fire one-handed shotguns, which is also negative. The fact that the weapons were divided into categories is correct and beautiful. But they added such types of weapons, which leave an unpleasant impression. The old version was better. I’ll probably stay on it.
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      Hi! May I ask what did you dislike about the Firefly? Maybe I can work something about.

As for the one-handed, fast firing shotgun, I'm assuming you're referring to the Havoc. The gun still exists in the game files, and you can spawn the Havoc with /spawnitem knightfall_havoc. I've temporarily removed it since I plan to make it a mission reward in the near future.
  9. galaxiis53
    galaxiis53
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade Version 1.7.0.1
    one of the best mods
  10. NightmareDL
    NightmareDL
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.6.0
    One of the best weapons mod i have , and finally someone has good 1handed weapons/shields too.
  11. Killer Queen
    Killer Queen
    5/5,
    Really great mod in the end games, pretty balanced in case of ingredients to craft stuff and also the power they wield. Keep it up my g
  12. xxbroccolixx
    xxbroccolixx
    5/5,
    this mods is so great
  13. fgrf12
    fgrf12
    5/5,
    классс
  14. Van228van223
    Van228van223
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade Version 1.5
    Обожаю этот мод и считаю его одним из лучших!
    Можно ли стать бета-тестером? :D
  15. Rodoflash13
    Rodoflash13
    5/5,
    this mod is great xd
  16. HidekiSan
    HidekiSan
    5/5,
    this mods is so great :D
  17. Xelgort
    Xelgort
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade Version 1.4
    An amazing mod! It quickly became my most favourite mod of em' all and the Banesaber do be amazing.
  18. fueselwe
    fueselwe
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade 1.3.1
    Just the absolute polish.
    Every part of this just feels right at home.
    Amazing work, man!
    Also quick (rather specific) suggestion of mine would be for the weapons with a certain time between shots (i.e. Shotgun or maybe beam cannon charge shot could have that) to have a sort of reload function, be it pumping the shotgun, reloading the many rocket weapons or something else; it's probably a very difficult demand, but I have seen it before and it could be cool. Nethertheless this is an incredible mod, keep going
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      Hello! Thank you for the review :)

Yeah, I have thought of different animations with the many guns present in Knightfall though, my problem is I don't have knowledge in that department and I'm not so sure how to approach it. Rest assured, I will add these features in a future patch if I ever figure it out.
  19. Van228van223
    Van228van223
    5/5,
    Очень классный мод!
  20. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    While its still not *perfect* the balance has been heavily adjusted, and can be easily refined from there. Now we're talking. Nice job.