1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Project 42 1.0.2

Wield blood to alter fate.

1. nightlol543
    nightlol543
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    This is a very good mod , But unlike it say in the item category
    (katana) Its damage type is broadsword , Which is kind of annoying
  2. mastaofdizasta
    mastaofdizasta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    It's fun and animations look good, the only downside is.. lack of description of its function here.. :P
    From what I saw in like 2 minutes, there are:

a basic slash which is not "basic" since it can reset movement speed (like when one is falling).

"blink-charge" and its charged version,

shield (Shift button with basic attack -.... at last I think it was a LMB) ... well I am not sure if that was a shield or rather a zone which attacks enemy - haven't tried for long.

and a movement ability Shift + side movement button (A/D).

All of if with default controls settings.
    1. Aikiro42
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your feedback; your comment on the player velocity is noted and added to the feature descriptions in the discussions tab. I honestly put it off because I had no idea how to properly describe the mechanic beyond "it slows you down and launches you in the air a bit", so I opted to just describe the velocity modifier formula.

For the others, they are detailed as "Fated Dash / Fated Slash", "Denied Fate" and "Rolling Guard", fully described in the discussions tab. Though, I would appreciate insight as to whether these features are sufficiently documented.

The controls used to execute the features described aren't hardcoded but I have nonetheless edited part of the feature descriptions to be more clear; but as long as what's pressed is the right combination of respective keys (primary, alt and walk) according to how you mapped it in your controls settings, the respective ability/feature will activate.
  3. joerilen
    joerilen
    5/5,
    this is intresting for a samurai build
  4. weltram
    weltram
    5/5,
    this mod is simply epic