1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Dyes 1.1

Adds new dyes to fine tune your armor colors.

1. ROCKECTX99
    ROCKECTX99
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    is cool!!!
  2. Khioni
    Khioni
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Perfect, about time that I could make my Moogle's tunic red-orange without having to hijack color pallete data the hard way!
  3. crudebuster
    crudebuster
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-09-18
    Excellent resource to mod colors, I wonder why this wasn't included in the game.
  4. Pachi3080
    Pachi3080
    5/5,
    Really awesome!
  5. Unxie
    Unxie
    3/5,
    Hello, this is what starbound really needs, but I' have an issue: i perfectly craft any new dye the mod adds, but when i use it on "pond armor" i crash out of them game. Any new dye does the same thing. I check the logs and it says: Error: could not load exception precdye.lua

So apparently its a script issue, how to fix?
    1. MaxShadow09
      Author's Response
      Hmm weird. That's the main script. It either can't find it, or it can't execute it for some reason. Can you post your entire log in the forums? (Click on "Discuss this mod"). By the way, make sure you're using the latest game version, specially if you're using the GoG version.
  6. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    just...wow! :D
    any colour changing mod is highly wanted! :)
  7. TeSLaSP2
    TeSLaSP2
    5/5,
    Good one,It is just perfect, but is multiplayer compatible?
    1. MaxShadow09
      Author's Response
      The dyes will show as Perfect Generic Items for players without the mod, but any color applied to your armor should be visible anywhere. It is already possible to make custom colors in the vainilla game, but there isn't a practical way of doing it. I'll see if I can add a GUI with sliders to adjust the colors more precisely.