This mod adds new dyes that slightly modify the colors of your armors and clothes.
There are 12 new dyes, which allow you to increase or decrease the following properties:
- Red Component
- Green Component
- Blue Component
These dyes can be crafted at a spinning well. They use basic resources like petals, coal, bones, empty flasks and water.
To install just decompress the zip inside your Starbound/mods folder. Tell me if you find any problems.
- These dyes are not meant to be used to make custom colors, but to slightly adjust the color applied by another vainilla dye.
- Using one dye and then using the opposite will not give you the same color you had before applying both dyes.
- Using too many dyes on the same armor piece will start washing out its colors. If they look too messed up, just use a vainilla dye to reset them.
- This is multiplayer compatible. The dyes will show as Perfect Generic Items if you don't have the mod, but any color applied to an armor piece should be visible for everyone.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Precision Dyes 1.1
Adds new dyes to fine tune your armor colors.