1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pots! 2.1

Craftable storage from smashable items

1. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Like wha.. Dudeee~...
  2. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Like!
  3. Chithulhu
    Chithulhu
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I like this mod a lot (playing on Sprited Giraffe update 3, works fine for me, including on multiplayer), but we (3 players in my family) decided not to use it because we do not like the capsules being made into containers. I may make changes just for personal use to remove that feature, since it does not make sense to us. Otherwise this is great. I was sad that shells and pots were not usable as decorations, and love being able to use them! We are just picky about things - I realize its simple enough not to collect the capsules. Thanks for the mod!
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      You can still break them with a weapon, or just remove the .patch files for those items if you want. they're under objects/generic. You'll need to delete the recipes from the recipes folder as well, I named everything appropriately so it should be easy to find.
  4. Petalwatch
    Petalwatch
    5/5,
    Does what it says on the tin and does it well. I'd been having issues with weather sneaking into my treehouse and smashing my pots into pixels, this solved the problem neatly. Simple and useful.
  5. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Really do like the idea for this mod, Will this also effect things like the item that gives the matter blocks? I've been wanting to collect it when i find them in dungeons but previous mods like this didn't make it drop a collectable version.
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      It's certainly possible, though I'm not too sure how to handle the animations
  6. Mistalleks
    Mistalleks
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This is one of my favourite mods, along with Assorted Crafting Things, as they both add so many pretty little things. Starbound needs more tiny furnishings, that's for sure!
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      Thanks! This originally started as me wanting those wicker baskets from Glitch towns.
  7. Altered_Nova
    Altered_Nova
    5/5,
    Version: v1
    I'm loving this mod, but I noticed a few bugs. I have picked up lots of pots but only gotten recipes for one (medium capsule) so far. Also this mod lets you pick up status pods which can be exploited because you can open them to get a status effect, use the matter manipulator to pick up the base, and place it and open it again as many times as you want.
    1. Capt_slowpoke
      Author's Response
      That's weird. I didn't touch the status pods at all.
  8. Mr. 4l4n
    Mr. 4l4n
    5/5,
    Version: v1
    great idea!!!