1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Posed Mannequins! 1.1

New options for presenting your armor with a touch of personality.

1. Ol' Skelly
    When I first found that Starbound's mannequin only had one pose option, I'm not gonna lie - I was a little disappointed. To remedy this, I've delved into the world of modding and after a few hours of work, I present my first ever mod: Posed Mannequins!

[​IMG]

At the moment, there are 9 new mannequin options for you to choose from - these include 4 of the character personality poses from the character creator, and 5 others taken from the player's animations. All armors equipped to the mannequin will be posed accordingly, and whilst I haven't tested it myself yet, modded armors and vanity sets should work just fine too.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Unfortunately, for now, these poses are only available as individual mannequin items. To craft these new posed mannequins, you will need to make a Posing Table, craftable for 2 tungsten bars, 20 timber and 5 paper from the Engineer's Table (Tier 2 Inventor's Table). This Posing Table allows you to convert normal mannequins (crafted as usual from the sewing machine) into any of the 9 new posed ones. Alternatively, you can re-convert these posed mannequins back into regular mannequins, allowing you to re-pose a mannequin without you having to craft another one.

[​IMG]

I would love to make posing the mannequin a function of one, universal mannequin item. Whilst I'm sure this is possible, unfortunately I am rather new to modding, so my skills are fairly limited at the moment. Maybe one day!

For now, enjoy being able to add a little touch of personality to your armour displays. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Items IDS for those who wish to use admin mode:
    pmann_ath, pmann_bal, pmann_conf, pmann_cro, pmann_fall, pmann_jump, pmann_might, pmann_run, pmann_walk, mannposer

For those who are interested, this mod is also available on the Steam Workshop!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Kawa, Yoseiri, qs820 and 1 other person like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.1 - Posing Table Update

Recent Reviews

1. Lockin_Nekerein
    Lockin_Nekerein
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    this makes me excited
  2. aleksfirefoxi
    aleksfirefoxi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1