1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ponex Enraged Koala 1.9

A Pony Race for MLP Fans

1. Bayneman
    Bayneman
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala 1.9
    The best race mod ever!
  2. valorcrow
    valorcrow
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for making this mod!! :D I hope you update it to Upbeat Giraffe, but even if you don't I'm still glad you made it to begin with. It's an awesome mod and you should be proud!! ^3^
  3. FireChaser96
    FireChaser96
    5/5,
    Please try to make a update for this. i use this mod mainly and it was the first mod that ive downloaded for starbound.
  4. Meetyourdoom
    Meetyourdoom
    5/5,
    When will there be an update for this mod for the newest update that came out?
    1. Chandrak
      Author's Response
      Sort of depends. The demand seems fairly high; I'm surprised people are still playing this since it hasnt been updated in almost a year now.

I *might* (and strong emphasis on that) figure out whats needed to update, but that's largely contigent on two things - mainly, if there's been major changes to the content of race files, and on how much people care if I just sub in human or novakid quests / AI / gear.

In short, I don't have the art skills, or the inclination without my friends also playing, to do a major overhaul. A simple version update and easy substitution so people can keep using it as-is *might* happen, though. Depending on the amount of work involved. (Or if someone else does it, I'll gladly update the files)
  5. Hobean
    Hobean
    5/5,
    My daughter really got a kick out of this mod, she is 5yrs old and is in love with MLP.
  6. Moon Light PR
    Moon Light PR
    5/5,
    I love it
    is the best mod
  7. aoyu1749
    aoyu1749
    5/5,
    cool , love it
  8. goofina
    goofina
    5/5,
    love it
  9. Pix2100
    Pix2100
    5/5,
    it is awesome though i'm still not sure how to craft a harmony core or where i find crystals
  10. jacknurse
    jacknurse
    5/5,
    I really like this mod, and I hope that more updates will follow.
  11. wolfboyft
    wolfboyft
    3/5,
    Heh, nice.

There any males?
  12. Nekonin
    Nekonin
    5/5,
    They are adorable and works pretty well.
  13. MadamDubstep
    MadamDubstep
    4/5,
    ahhhhh this is so cool! Is your character invisible in multiplayer to other players and can you put existing clothing on without breaking the character?
  14. Johnathan Glitch
    Johnathan Glitch
    5/5,
    It's fun, could give the Ponex guards ranged weapons, if possible. Great starting items though.
  15. Metroid3802
    Metroid3802
    5/5,
    Great race-mod. As a fan of MLP I love this.
  16. fisherprice
    fisherprice
    5/5,
    I really like especially the music now me and my brony friends can start a band so 5/5
  17. saelac
    saelac
    4/5,
    I can't say that I'm into this "brony" stuff. However the sprites look well done and the ship looks like an interesting redo of the originals so good job you get 4 stars.
  18. Celurean
    Celurean
    5/5,
    hey it's obvious.
  19. BlackOrange
    BlackOrange
    5/5,
    Great mod. I love it.
  20. RecklessDX
    RecklessDX
    5/5,
    I love it. It's a very cute mlp mod. I normaly only play Floran but now since i am able to be Pinkie Pie.. i play Pinkie Pie :D