1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokeballs 1.4.1

Replaces capture pods with Pokeballs and adds the original Pokeball sounds!

1. Darkblader24
    This mod replaces capture pods with Pokeballs and adds the original Pokeball sounds!

Feel like the Pokemon trainer you ever wanted to be!

This mod is client sided.

Works with Starbound 1.4

Steam-Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=734246067
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Redacted Revenant and mrpras like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Reyghel
    Reyghel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    I'm a big fan of Pokemon, since they implemented this mechanic of capturing animals and I believed a Pokemon Master in Starbound and try to "Catch them all". Thank you very much for creating this mod.
  2. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    im not a fan of pokemon but i like pokemon so that mod is nice
  3. Dragon_WARRIOR
    Dragon_WARRIOR
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I like this because i love pokemon and i was saying to my brother i catched a pokemon on starbound but it did not look real because of the capture pod but this replaces it to pokeballs so i will definitley prank my brother that i catched a pokemon
  4. mikeysiscool12
    mikeysiscool12
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    As a big fan of Pokemon i like this mod.