1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pod Stands 2016-08-13

Pet Capture Stands

1. Omnija
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PodStands
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

podstand.png

Ever thought pet tethers where too big, bulky, ugly and in the way?
    Unable to manage your aquarium? Zoo? House hold pets?
    Well... let me introduce to you to the Pod Stands.
    Where they fit any where and where you need them to be.
    Now you can show em off in style.

How To Instructions

Blueprint is located under "Basic Crafting" - press (C)

Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Xuaran
    Xuaran
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-08-13
    The mod itself works great. Only problem isn't really in the mod itself, it's in the description of it. Or rather, lack there of. If people are confused, like me and others were, the pods are made in your crafting inventory (In other words, press 'C' for most players). I checked about five stations before I read it in the discussion that it was made in the personal crafting menu. Then again, other people might realize it immediately. Would just be good to see it in the mod description.
  2. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Works just as advertised, and the new stands are much more convenient than the pet tethers. Now I can easily have 10 pets running around!
  3. Suphax
    Suphax
    5/5,
    Wouldn't use it myself everywhere, but it works as advertised and is a very nice concept! Well done.
  4. hevenik
    hevenik
    5/5,
    Great mod :)