1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Player Portraits 2017-04-30

Make statues and paintings of players and npcs

1. lemes
    lemes
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-04-30
    NICE
  2. ianpb
    ianpb
    5/5,
    I really liked the mod. but i have a suggestion, could you make a hologram of the character? Cuz that would be awesome
  3. Kyttynjirr
    Kyttynjirr
    5/5,
    Does exactly what it says, in a perfect way. Thanks!
  4. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    nice idea perfect for a museum
  5. EstatorVs
    EstatorVs
    5/5,
    Wow! Thanks.
  6. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-04-28
    The camera should be in vanilla. ;D
  7. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-03-12
  8. starbound37833
    starbound37833
    4/5,
    hey this is less of an review as in a question how do I take a picture cause I have seriously no clue how to take a picture
    ?
    1. magewish4
      Author's Response
      You can buy a camera or stoneworking kit at the Frogg Furnishings!
  9. Wa.luigi.time
    Wa.luigi.time
    4/5,
    I really like the idea of this mod! I would like to see more updates in the future. Maybe something like making it easier to get an npc's picture or sculpture. (it does'nt seem to function properly)
    1. magewish4
      Author's Response
      It should get an npc's picture/statue, what happened? Did it get your picture? It checks players first, so you'll have to stand a little away from the npc before taking a picture.
  10. Lucifearus
    Lucifearus
    3/5,
    Average, Good for crashing players in multiplayer. lmao. Thrown together using custom assets out of laziness instead of making multiplayer compatible. Average. Good mod for modded servers or singleplayer.
    1. magewish4
      Author's Response
      Lol, yes, the assets are pretty thrown together. This mod is more a concept mod that I'll update/improve if there's interest. I'll put a warning about multiplayer
  11. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Rather ingenuous mod! Just one suggestion, could you make different photo frames? The current one is rather big, maybe by reducing the white area around the char, making it a 2x4 rectangle or 3x5. Also removing the block on the sculpture. Maybe even putting a preview on the items ( like the capture pods do).