1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Player Portraits (Portraits, Statues, Dummies and Holograms of players, monsters and npcs) 2019 2019-07-27

Make beautiful Portraits, Statues, Dummies and Holograms of players, monsters and npcs!

1. Tadori
    Tadori
    5/5,
    Version: 2019-07-27
    Thank you for making it! Make the game more fun and rich.

I currently have a question about portraits. Sometimes I take a portrait with a background. Sometimes I don’t. How can I make the portrait have a background?
    1. artguk
      Author's Response
      In the description, we wrote, why we did. =) "If you decide to create a portrait of a monster, then the portrait will not have frames (unlike portraits of humanoids.)
      This is done because the monsters (especially if you have different mods installed on the part) come in different sizes (sometimes more than Esther with their chair) because of what they can not fit into the frames.
      We did not want to reduce their size and reduce the image quality of the portrait. Therefore, instead of portraits of monsters, you will receive cardboard clippings."