1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Playable Cats Version 4.0

Don't just have a pet cat--BE one!

1. Female ouch sound change

BlueLeafeon
    Not much of an update. I was just getting tired of my female cat sounding male, so I changed the ouch sound. Still doesn't particularly sound female, but it's better than it was.

Also, this mod reduces fall damage to about .75. Because cats know how to land properly. lol

I also want to let people know that if they're willing to make custom clothing and furniture for cats, to please feel free to do so. I'll even add them to the mod if you want. I want to add custom clothing and furniture myself but I personally do not enjoy spriting and this is what has held me back thus far. I can handle adding the item to the game if anyone without modding experience wants to take this up.
    DarknessLilly likes this.
Return to update list...