1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Planetary Clocks 1.0

Display planet time and set up timed events.

1. ARMORS
    ARMORS
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Update for last version plz
  2. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    5/5,
    10/10 would buy sausage flavoured clock again :3... no but i would like to point out to you that theer is a (currently unobtainable) steam powered clock already in the game that is huge and looks steampunk/oldengland-ish and it would be really kool if you could implement it as a clock, maybey even give it roman numerals OR MAYBEY EVEN give me a bit of credit for pointing this out XD
  3. Cleanshot07
    Cleanshot07
    5/5,
    delicious
  4. nuker19
    nuker19
    5/5,
    A clever mod that could revolutionize wiring on planets and system design! and they look cool
  5. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    It's great! I suggest making a digital clock that can be placed in walls, though. It'd be neat if chucklefish added it to the game!
  6. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    very cool. knew it was possible to make clocks, I just never had the time. ;)
  7. Niv-Mizzet
    Niv-Mizzet
    5/5,
    another neat thing is u can place it on the ship and u can tell what time it is on the planet i believe
  8. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    5/5,
    Impressive ingenuity, I will certainly use this often!
  9. Zoomah
    Zoomah
    5/5,
    Genious
  10. Kawa
    Kawa
    5/5,
    How crazy glorious is this?