1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Placables Overhaul 0.7 - Inactive

Adding more space to bigger chests and more

1. Alex Great
    Alex Great
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7 - Inactive
    Very good and ballanced mod
  2. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! Keep updating it and add more stuff!
  3. bk3k
    bk3k
    5/5,
    This mod is excellent. It isn't full of stupidly large quasi-cheat containers. But it gives you a proper amount of room in items where that makes sense.

Now I can setup a warehouse full of Large Crates like you would expect. The large size means using less smaller containers and thus easier to keep organized!

Adding storage to other furniture items (where it makes sense) is also welcomed. Great mod all around and what it changes SHOULD be in vanilla!
  4. UrASmurf
    UrASmurf
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6 - Enraded Koala
    Thanks for the update, just saw it. Loving the extra space.
  5. Kpatrol88
    Kpatrol88
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5 - Furious Koala
    An excellent mod, the extra storage space is a godsend for us kleptomaniac spacebounders. The only flaw I could find in this is an odd, progressive lag that happens whenever I use your improved beds. It might have to do with the new status effect they give, which is unfortunate, because I dearly want to use them. That said, not enough to take a star off for in comparison to the rest of the mod.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more improved items in the future.
  6. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    lol
    :)
    :D
  7. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    This is seriously one of the best ideas i've seen yet. I like the balance. It seems like for every "block" of space a container takes up it gets ~ 4 spaces. Which makes sense. Gives a feel of sensibility to the storage now. I may have a tiny bug, will send in PM. :)
  8. NordKitten
    NordKitten
    4/5,
    Version: 0.4 - Furious Koala
    I love the mod and its really needed, however the primitive chest and the primitive large chest are unaffected by the mod
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      thanks for that info.
  9. cornillac
    cornillac
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4 - Furious Koala
    great job , it's a lack in vanilla , thank you .
  10. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3 - Furious Koala
    Yes indeed,we need more space!
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      I used up a large prison locker with 56 slots just for prison themed items...and its not enough... now i'm building an asteroidbase with thousands of crates.
  11. LiekZomg
    LiekZomg
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3 - Furious Koala
    Just what the pathetic storage items needed :D
  12. graycatgrayhat
    graycatgrayhat
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Wonderful, one of the best storage alteration mods I have found. Really just a needed function should be integrated for sure. I hope to see desk with storage in the future :) again thanks makes the SB experience that much better.
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      Will definetly be coming soon, first all normal containers will get a storage overhaul, then new containers will be added based on their visuals (can they logically contain something?) and then other stuff will be overhauled like more sitting/sleeping places and maybe even hiding in a closet or something like that.
  13. TreePuncher1235
    TreePuncher1235
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Next up is the overhaul overhaul!
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      Next up is Race Overhaul and then Starbound+ (Overhaul Overhaul which puts all into one big mod and Overhauls them all)