1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pixel Goods Store Chucklefish Forums

300 new furniture items

1. apinanaivot
    A mod by Boogy
    Updates and Fixes by debugman18, mastercookie and teihoo

Uploaded to Chucklefish Forums because it was not available here.

Also download "Fixel Goods Store", which fixes some major bugs in this mod.

This mod adds over 300 new items of various item types. Lights, fridges, safes, tables, beds. Includes potted Frackin' Universe plants as well as boss-themed furniture. The regular Pixel Goods Store is at Terramart. After buying or obtaining the large version, the recipe for the Mini Pixel Goods Store will be unlocked and can be crafted at the Inventor's Table. Use them to purchase the objects of your choice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Want to add your own new furniture to the Pixel Goods Store? Simply make a new mod, set this mod as an requirement, and add your furniture to be buyable at "okeashop" under one or more of these categories: "okeaapex", "okeachairs", "okeaarmchairs", "okeasofas", "okeaavian", "okeabeds", "okeatables", "okealamps", "okeafloran", "okeadrawers", "okeacupboards", "okeabathroom", "okeaglitch", "okeaentertainment", "okeamachines", "okeakitchen", "okeahuman", "okeawindows", "okeadecorations", "okeastorage", "okeahylotl", "okeadoors", "okeawallpapers", "okeagarden".
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. ConaII
    ConaII
    5/5,
    Version: Chucklefish Forums
  2. Dantooine
    Dantooine
    5/5,
    I've played this mod before and now the download link on Mega is broken, but it is a great mod at all
  3. Repulse
    Repulse
    1/5,
    Redirected to a download that's no longer available
  4. ameycake
    ameycake
    5/5,
    I can't build a room without checking this store first, I love it!
  5. Alepod
    Alepod
    2/5,
    Little big bugged and inaccurate
  6. Alexsal979
    Alexsal979
    5/5,
    these is the mod we need but not the one we deserve
  7. N.SYU
    N.SYU
    5/5,
    Just like what I wanted! Finally, a mod of my dream!
  8. Yuri99
    Yuri99
    5/5,
    how did i miss that mod? It looks soooo coool!!!!
  9. max_vici
    max_vici
    5/5,
    Awesome!
  10. notdumm32
    notdumm32
    5/5,
    Nice! ♠