1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. GreanElephunt
    GreanElephunt
    5/5,
    Version: v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Awesome mod, so much cool decoration stuff.
  2. Snip3rM00n
    Snip3rM00n
    5/5,
    Put this mod in every time the game updates! I can't live in game without my affordable Swedish furniture. :)
  3. WizzStar
    WizzStar
    4/5,
    nice but i can't run it... i put it in my mod folder... now SB crashes all the time with this modpak in it :( help plz
  4. fyreman666
    fyreman666
    5/5,
    I absolutely LOVE the furniture in this mod, but as Rice_Pixels said, it could use some Novekid furniture. Good ol' western furniture!
  5. Dragon56
    Dragon56
    5/5,
    :)
  6. Rice_Pixels
    Rice_Pixels
    5/5,
    Could we get some Novakid furniture?
  7. BlastThe42th
    BlastThe42th
    5/5,
    New patch broke that mod. ><
  8. Baleur
    Baleur
    5/5,
    Same, latest starbound patch broke this mod and creative mode mod and Bees!
  9. Aestille
    Aestille
    4/5,
    Isn't working upon today's update - gives me an error message upon startup. Had a really nice variety of items, too. >:
  10. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    4/5,
    This mod provides a wider variety of decorations for the ambitious builder. However, I feel that it could use some improvements.

Now that lights can be rigged to turn on and off by wiring them up to switches, and sometimes by interacting with them directly, I think that it'd be neat if the same could be done for the lights found in your mod. Of course, if you're too busy, then perhaps someone else could help you out with that through a patch for your mod? (I'm currently experimenting with applying shadow-casting lighting to the lights found in your mod through another mod that uses the "includes" and/or "requires" statements within my mod's .modinfo file in order to force Starbound to load your mod before it loads my patches for your mod.)

Oh, and about my previous concern about the Pixel Goods Store being unavailable for crafting if players were created before the mod was installed, turns out that, so long as the recipes are listed as starting recipes in player.config, everyone will automatically know how to craft the recipes, regardless of whether or not they were created before the mod was installed. Therefore, you won't necessarily have to require players pick up a certain item in order to learn how to craft the Pixel Goods Store. XP
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      I will probably look into lights thingy. And yes you can alter/redistribute the mod as you please. If you want your changes to be included in the original mod (here) just drop me a note and I'll have a look. Of course you will be properly credited if I include the additions/changes.

Thanks for your review and all other reviews that I didn't personally respond to :)
  11. qqyy0913
    qqyy0913
    5/5,
    VERY GOOD MOD!!
  12. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    This is like the best mod ever for base making and I'm glad you've kept it alive.
  13. ibeallen
    ibeallen
    5/5,
    at first couldn't get it to work, had to remove all mods first only having this one in, then after successful load and test ingame, threw rest of mods in and everything 100% loving this mod
  14. Rythes
    Rythes
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    Excellent!
  15. mattattack10
    mattattack10
    4/5,
    i'm sorry for previous comment, but i can craft or find it, im using the new one, and my game dosnt crash so im confused
    1. Boogy
      Author's Response
      You probably need to install the mod into the Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods folder and not in Starbound/mods - as it was for Enraged Koala.
  16. Sick Sad World
    Sick Sad World
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for updating this! It was wonderful before, and it's just as wonderful now!
  17. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    Wonderfully pleased that this mod has made it to the next stable version! As nice as the new things are in game, It's the little (and not so little) house-hold things that makes this mod so wonderful. I can have a bathing room that looks like a bathing room again now!
  18. Annohorium
    Annohorium
    5/5,
    Very good
    1 problem - multiplayer
  19. rocknrollock
    rocknrollock
    5/5,
    Excellent mod if you like to decorate your stuff.
  20. Dragonflyspectrum
    Dragonflyspectrum
    5/5,
    Great way to get decorative items.