1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Pixel Farming 1.5

Grow your pixel farm!!!And other interesting plants!!

1. Dozer
    Grow your money!!!

Small seed pixel.

smallmoneyseed.png
    This small seed pixel. smallmoneyseedicon.png
    It can be done on the crafting table of 1,000 pixels.
    Then it needs to be planted, and it may fall out of 50 pixels and a pixel normal seed.

Seed pixel.
    moneyseed.png
    From the usual pixel seed can grow normal pixel plant from which drops 100 pixels and pixel big seeds.

Big seed pixel.
    bigmoneyseed.png
    From the big pixel seed can grow big pixel plant from which drops 200 pixels and pixel great seeds.

Great seed pixel.
    greatmoneyseed.png
    Of a great pixel seed can grow great pixel plant from which drops 500 pixels and pixel great seeds.

If you have a lot of pixels, then you can spend the money on pixel blocks =)
    2.png
    Pixel block is made of 100 pixels on the table crafting.

Drop rate of usual seed pixel pixel small plants are very small. Also from the usual pixel plants rarely get large pixel seed. And from the large pixel plants are very rarely get great pixel seed.
    So we'll have some work to do to make a good farm)

So, you can grow a huge farm pixels and getting a huge income, spending a bit of time and money)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Very cool! I really like the idea of growing pixels. Thanks! ^^
  2. QueenZeven
    QueenZeven
    5/5,
    Great Mod, would be nice if you also add pixel tree
  3. bluecar06
    bluecar06
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, May I use this in my upcoming mod pack?
  4. Sneverius
    Sneverius
    5/5,
    works great even with this new update (theupdate in beginning of march)
  5. Tarnakk
    Tarnakk
    5/5,
    Love this under Furious - would very much like to keep using it under Enraged.
  6. dark link2200
    dark link2200
    5/5,
    good job on the mod
  7. Asymetrikon
    Asymetrikon
    5/5,
    Cool i like Mods like this. :)
  8. TheHourMan
    TheHourMan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Love it! Great design, not game-breaking, and a great way to be peaceful and still make profits.
  9. Maximus
    Maximus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Superb overall mod! As teihoo stated it would be awesome if money trees where added!
    1. Dozer
      Author's Response
      Thanks) But what about the trees, I think they will cheat too and the game will be meaningless because of this. Proposals about the trees leave in the discussion.
  10. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Growing money is fun rofl :)