1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[OUTDATED] PETCRAFT by Amethystumn and Monijir 2.1

Adds new, craftable pet beds, houses and bowls!

1. MercurryRiz
    MercurryRiz
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Super cute and well made! Just what I needed, thanks!
  2. elektr0_1
    elektr0_1
    4/5,
    good, but no things from image, just a blank page in workbench.
  3. Kyonus
    Kyonus
    5/5,
    Love it so much ^^
  4. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Version: [Outdated]
    I loved this addition, and hope you update it again soon! - and onto Workshop too please! Pets, among a lot of things, were/are underdeveloped and underloved and this helps fix that!
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      I'm so glad that you enjoy the mod, I hope I can get it up and running again quite soon! I may need Monijir's help to tackle those LUA files though :)
  5. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    4/5,
    Version: [Outdated]
    Changing rating due to being misinformed, but still intrigued and awaiting the fully updated version.
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Misinformed? I don't understand, if you like we can discuss it in the mod discussion page :)
  6. Nyumi
    Nyumi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I love the idea of this mod but..I put it in the mod folder and when i load the game i cannot seem to find the 'pet craft' in the crafting table :( I don't know what I'm doing wrong..any suggestions?
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Hello, I know you posted this a long time ago and I am sorry for such a late reply. If you download the newest version everything should be working correctly now, if there are any issues please post in the discussion page! :)
  7. Kagea
    Kagea
    5/5,
    Love these new items especially the new beds *-*
    Thank you !
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      I'm so happy that you are enjoying them, Kagea! Thank you for the lovely review!
  8. 暴走的南瓜
    暴走的南瓜
    5/5,
    cute
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  9. Ludichaton
    Ludichaton
    5/5,
    Amazing for pets lovers (like me :p)

But, just to inform, the mod doesn't work on Nightly. Well, it does, but it makes the pet stand and disappear before reappering every 50 miliseconds or so. Hey, but it's still great in stable !
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Ah, thanks for letting me know, I will mention it's meant for the stable version. Thanks for the kind review as well :)
  10. Imblazed247
    Imblazed247
    5/5,
    Totally Amazing Must Have For Everyone!! GET IT NOW!!
  11. Starbound1212
    Starbound1212
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing, i think that because your pets can have more than just the little gray pet house and a prettier food bowl, and you add great toys! i think it is very cute ;-)
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much for the lovely review Starbound1212. It makes me very happy to know that you are enjoying the mod and love all of the things that Monijir and I added to the game!
  12. Plex_Director
    Plex_Director
    4/5,
    This is a nice little cosmetic mod with a very well made assortment of additional stuff. The spritework is on par with vanilla SB and integrates very well.
    I'd give that final star, if the missing ores (like rubium or impervium) had food bowls as well.
    BUT! Nontheless this mod will suit pet fans just fine.
    My little snugget really loves its new western style bed! ;-)
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      You can thank Monijir for that, I asked him if there's a bed he'd like to see and he mentioned that very bed so I added it in. I'm glad you like the mod and I'll make a note to include those ores as food bowls. I may not update the mod for a little while though because I want to make sure the update has more items in it. So look forward to an update with even more items! Thank you for your review!
  13. tanuki-san
    tanuki-san
    5/5,
    Oh... extremely cute.
    Now we can find their sleeping figure on most of new pet beds.
    1. Amethystumn
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the kind review!