1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Perfectly Generic Medkits 1.0

Sorry for it beiing in races section, i don't have idea why it changed it to here, for some reason i

1. RockCat

Perfectly
    generic
    Medkits

Have you ever been tired of all those PGI's lying around when you are plaing and a mod is broken?
    Well this is mod For you then!
    Crafted from 10 salves and 1 Perfectly Generic Item comes a medkit that will help you survive even in toughtest enviorments!*

From one PGI comes 20 medkits, 75 points of heal over 5 seconds,
    also gives an 1 second immunity for burning, freezing, electric shock, and poison.

Feel free to use this mod how you like it

*avalible in vanilla starbound
    In case of bug No log = no service
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. LyricLyricandmoreLyric
    LyricLyricandmoreLyric
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    10/10 BEST race mod I've ever gotten, so much unique content, a race of sentient healer medkits, with medically-medically-themed weapons, armor and ship, and custom missions to support apex rebels in battle. 10/10