1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Penguin Piracy (SUSPENDED DEVELOPMENT) V11.2.1

Pirates! Plunderers! Penguins! This mod adds penguin affiliated content, and much more!

1. PenguinPiracyMod V5.0.1 - Mercenary Hotfix

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Quick little hotfix.

V5.0.1 CHANGELOG

BUGFIXES

- Fixed a goof I made with the penguin mercenaries back in the organization update. Future mercenaries hired should now be packing weapons again. As for the old ones packing nothing? You'll just have to dismiss them from your ship, as they are pretty much freeloaders. :rofl:

- Fixed some goofs with the "pengnpcgrenadelauncher" weapons mercenaries were also supposed to pull from.

If you find any other bugs with the penguin npcs...
  2. PenguinPiracyMod V5 - The Narwhal Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! Finally here with the update!

V5 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONs

- The penguins FINALLY have a new ship!

[​IMG]

The X-Class Dreadnaught is a custom made ship, made by me. This vessel is a UFO (Inspired by Dreadwing's UFO).

It is a ship that remains the same throughout it's license upgrades (I wanted to just have it stop at tier 3, but I couldn't get it to work right like that, so I decided to go for all of them (and offering a different reason to...
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  3. PenguinPiracyMod V4 - The Killer Whale Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys, it's time for V4, and with it comes some heavy changes, improvements, and additions!

(Just as a reminder in case you missed the little status update a few days ago:

As of this update, some micro races have had their support REMOVED from the PenguinPiracyMod:

The penguin armsdealer, soldier, general, welder, bartender, pirate, and royalty micro-races.

Normal penguins, Masked penguins, and Robo Penguins are the only micro-races that survive this little wipe.

The file...
  4. Organization attempt. Not an update.

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Just attempting to organize the archive file structure a bit.
  5. PenguinPiracyMod V3.2 - The Sea Turtle Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys, here with another update.

CHANGELOG

[​IMG]

ADDITIONS

- Added a new micro-race: The Robo-Penguins. These penguins are the result of an old science experiment performed by some penguin researchers, to see if the penguin head/brain could be fused with some spare Glitch Parts. The experiment was a creepy success.

These penguins behave like normal humanoids.

The nature of this race means some cosmetics and items will fit them properly. I say...
    Saint Apollyon and xaliber like this.
  6. PenguinPiracyMod V3.1 - The Squid Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! I bet you weren't expecting another update THIS early huh? Well I not only fixed a few bugs.. But I also managed to whip up some new content too! Yay!

CHANGELOG

[​IMG]

- I decided to expand the color options for the Orbis pet! The little robot's body now comes in bright vivid shades of pink, purple, blue, green, red, orange, and yellow in addition to the color options they already had.

That means there are 77 different variations of the...
  7. PenguinPiracyMod V3 - The Octopus Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! Back yet again with another update!

[​IMG]

ADDITIONS

- Due to Erchius Extraction being much more hazardous lately, the corrupt cooperations that head the industry are taking advantage of recent events.

The price for Erchius (both liquid, and solid) has increased a bit.

On the flip side, Penguin researchers have made a new discovery: Various types of organic matter can be synthesized into organic fuel, known as Organius. Penguins have...
  8. PenguinPiracyMod V2 - The Eel Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Hope you're having a nice weekend! It's time for an update! This update makes some hefty changes to how the penguin as a playable race is handled, so I HIGHLY recommend you read the changelog below

[​IMG]

-To begin: Playing as a penguin is now COMPLETELY optional. (Save for if you already do, and if you actually want to.. Lol) The PPM can now run as a standalone mod. If you just want the content, and not have to use a race extender? You can do...
    xaliber likes this.
  9. Attempted Archive fix (If you got PPM V1 extracted with no issue, ignore this.)

ManicRykker
    This isn't an update folks. In light of a possible issue with the PPM archive, I have attempted to fix the .zip file, and I am replacing the download.

If you have already successfully downloaded and extracted the old PPM V1.zip, feel free to ignore this file, as it offers nothing new.

If anyone has issues with this new zip like the old one, I am afraid I do not know what the issue is.
  10. PenguinPiracyMod V1 - The Megalodon Update

ManicRykker
    Hey everyone! FINALLY time for the big update I mentioned. It has finally happened: The PenguinRaceMod is now The PenguinPiracyMod!

Massive changelog below, so might as well jump into it!

PenguinPiracyMod V1 CHANGELOG

-Mod name changed from PenguinRaceMod, to PenguinPiracyMod. Version number dropped back down from V3, to V1.

[​IMG]

ADDITIONS

-Sometimes, getting a hold of the weapon you need can be rough. While there are some decent weapons available...
    Lehanson and Saint Apollyon like this.