1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Penguin Piracy (SUSPENDED DEVELOPMENT) V11.2.1

Pirates! Plunderers! Penguins! This mod adds penguin affiliated content, and much more!

1. PenguinPiracy V10.2 - The Rockhopper Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Update time!

V10.2 CHANGELOG

ADDITIONS

-New Penguin Type: Rockhopper

This penguin type's an interesting one. While they may look angry all the time, they're very well
    composed individuals. They have less attack than their relatives, but a large pool of energy to
    compensate. Rather than focusing on dealing powerful blows, they prefer dishing out as many
    attacks as possible. (Overwhelming a target is their game.)

What's more, true to their name: They have very little bounce physics. They have some of the sharpest controls of
    any penguin race. (Eyebrow color varies from body color to body color.)

-A few new penguin accessories:
    Halo
    Penguin Turtle Shell
    Penguin Kappa Costume

-New decorative objects:
    Mona Penguin (Painting)
    Generic Penguin (Painting)
    Toy Penguin

These new decorations can be purchased from the penguin branch of Frogg furnishing

- A new object is now buyable from the Penguin King after his questline. It's a new merchant
    that will give you access to the items obtained at the end of the questline, and makes the event
    at the end of it rechallenge-able.

TWEAKS

- The persistent stat groups of the penguin races are now named for each one. This shouldn't affect anyone's current
    characters, but I would like to mention:
    From now on, I will be documenting any changes I make to pre-existing penguin races.

- The blue vending machine is now buyable from the penguin branch frogg furnishing store.

- Tweaked the details of some penguin king quests to try to help make their objectives more clear.

- The Penguin King quest for the beacon gives you a tip for obtaining a distress beacon now.

- Fixed a bug with the Mystery Cubes preventing them from giving their items.

- The Penguin King will no longer sell certain items after the end of his quest line.
    They are now handled by a new object.

- The name of a certain object from the end of the Penguin King Questline has been changed.
    I forgot to change it's name to match the change to what it is.... rofl

-Puffin sprites have been tweaked a bit. Their beak has been altered, and their walk and run animations have been tweaked.
    Puffin heads now remain idle while walking/runnning (they don't move)

Some of these changes may make them incompatible with some penguin cosmetics and armor.
    jonathonspy and Elfginther like this.
Return to update list...