1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

PBR Starbound Mod V2.1.05

liquids, weapons, tools, armor, instruments, ABC Music, Music Items, add your own music & many more.

1. Demise
    I'm back working on new content for this mod any requests are welcome and if i can make what you request i will.

PBR Starbound mod some of the dj gear set up.png

Most Items in this mod have a very high health level, if you place anything and wish to remove it i recommend you use the PBR Drill 001.
    (If you hold shift while using the Drill you can target one square.)

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

How to install
    - un-rar the file you get after downloading from dropbox
    - place the PBR Starbound Mod folder in "\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods"

If you don't own a program that can un-rar ".rar" files then search "win rar" in a search engine like google

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

When updating to a new version, make sure to delete the old version 1st then place the new version into your starbound mod folder.
    NEVER over write the old version with the new version.

the only exception to this is if you have added your own music to the PBR Vinyls or Headphones,
    if you have make sure to take a copy of your "tracks" folder 1st before deleting and after installing the new version, just over write the "tracks" folder & all your music will be just as it was.

how to add your own music to the PBR Vinyls

(All vinyls have a little audio clip i have made on them already so if you don't add any music you can still see how they would work.)

1. first you need to convert to songs you would like to add into .ogg format, to do this you'll need a converter program, personally i use "NCH switch" my self, but any other audio converter should do fine
    PBR Vinyl Gudie 001.png
    2. now you have your songs in .ogg you now need to navigate to the tracks/pbrvinyls folder in the PBR Startbound Mod folder.
    PBR Vinyl Gudie 002.png
    3. now rename each of your songs to the number of which PBR Vinyl you would like to play, and replace the audio file which is already there.
    4. now go into the game buy the vinyl that you added the music to place them on a wall some where and press "e" to start playing your song.

bugs.
    - when you switch the vinyl off the song will not stop playing, the only way at the moment that you can turn off a song after making it play is by moving far enough away from the vinyl until you hear it stop playing.
    - if you play the vinyl while your song is still playing you will get the tracks playing twice at the same time.

If you wish to rename the vinyls to your song title that you are adding please refer to my guide in the Discussion part of this mod page.

how to add your own music to the PBR Headphones

follow all the same steps as above for the PBR Vinyls when you get to step 2 and you have your music as .ogg go to "tracks/pbrheadphones" 001, 002, 003, 004, 005 folder.
    now you need to remame your music to the files that are already in there and replace them.
    Do not change these file names as the headphones won't work also dont take out or add any of the files there must be 001.ogg - 050.ogg files in there at all times and the "do not replace this file.ogg" file.

(i also recommend you keep a word/text document some where with a list of what each of your tracks are, so if you want to change any in the future you know which each is)

Once your done head in to starbound put on the headphones and enjoy your favourite music anywhere you go.

If you have any problems or questions just leave a post in the discussions part of this mod page or PM me.

how to add your own music to the PBR Decks

To add your own tracks to the PBR Decks it's the same method as used for adding your own tracks to the PBR Vinyls & PBR Headphones except you put your .ogg's in "PBR Starbound Mod\tracks\pbrdecks001, pbrdecks002 or pbrdjvinyldeck001", these tracks can not be renamed like the way you can with the vinyls.

how to add your own Song to the Intro

same method as used for adding your own tracks to the PBR Vinyls, PBR Headphones * PBR Decks
    - make your song into .ogg format
    - rename the .ogg file to "intro"
    - place the intro.ogg file in "PBR Starbound Mod 2.0.24\tracks" overwriting the intro.ogg file in there.
    - start the game and enjoy your favourite song on start up.

Most Items in this mod have a very high health level, if you place anything and wish to remove it i recommend you use the PBR Drill 001.
    (If you hold shift while using the Drill you can target one square.)

so what is in this mod pack....

I have created crating stations to craft and they are all stackable so you can put them in any order you like :D

Crafting Station Set SS.jpg

PBR Crafting Station SS.png can be crafted in the plain bag

PBR Walldrobe SS.png can be crated in the PBR Crafting Station

PBR Forge SS.png can be crated in the PBR Crafting Station

PBR Electronics Station SS.png can be crated in the PBR Crafting Station

PBR Building Box SS.png can be crated in the PBR Crafting Station

PBR Processing Station SS.png can be crated in the PBR Crafting Station Processing Station SS.jpg
    the processing station can turn our in to bars and then turn certain bars back into ore, you can also process compressed pixels back into money & can turn crops into seeds.
    (This only processes PBR ore and pixels dew to conflict with another mod that alot of people must be using dew to the amount of complaints and bug reports i was getting, i plan on getting this working again at some point but this is not very high up on my list of things to do so if your waiting to see this get fixed soon you could be waiting for some time.)

PBR Fight case (Stackable) SS.png can be crated in the PBR Crafting Station

PBR Pet Station.png

Stackable In Game Crafting Stations

PBR Stackable Crafting Stations (Game) SS.png
    PBR Stackable In Game Crafting Stations PRSS.png

PBR Wooden Crafting Table SS.png PBR Stone Furnace SS.png PBR Robotic Crafting Table SS.png

At the moment i have only made these 3 but i hope to have all the rest made by my next update

These can be crafted the same way as the non stackable ones are crafted in the game

Dem NPC
    Dem NPC Outpost SS.png
    Me as a NPC, this is who you have to see in the outpost now to get the quests for the PBR Tech

Tech

tech cards
    PBR Tech Card - PBR Fairy Wings.png PBR Tech Card - PBR Fairy Wings (Love Wings).png PBR Tech Card - PBR Fairy Wings (Dark Magic).png

PBR Tech Card - PBR Morphball.png PBR Tech Card - PBR Morphball (Love).png

PBR Tech Card - Angel Wings.png

PBR Tech Card - Fallen Angel Wings.png

PBR Tech Card - PBR Suit.png

PBR Tech Card - PBR Headphones.png

PBR Tech Card - PBR Skyrail Rider.png
    PBR Tech Card - PBR Hover Tech.png
    These are needed to get the PBR tech into SAIL, at the moment you have to go see me in the outpost to get a quests to unlock these,

PBR Headphones Tech
    these let you play your own music while you are on the go there are 5 at the mo and each can hold 50 tracks, i will add a guide later on how you add them but for the people who know how to add there own music to the PBR Vinyls the process is the same, just remember to keep the tracks you add named the same as what's in the folders now. also might help if you keep a text doc some where so you can keep track of which track is which.

PBR Wings
    PBR Tech wings 001 PR SS.jpg
    PBR Wings (Love Wings).png PBR Wings (Dark Magic).png PBR Wings - Angel Wings Tech SS.png PBR Wings - Fallen Angel Wings Tech SS.png
    SAIL Tech - Dark Wings.png SAIL Tech - Love Wings.png

PBR Suit
    SAIL Tech - PBR Suit.png

PBR Morphball
    PBR Tech - PBR Morphball SS.png PBR Tech - PBR Morphball (Love) SS.png

PBR Skyrail Rider
    PBR Tech - PBR Skyrail Rider (Maxspeed 230) SS.png
    PBR Jetrail 001 SS.png
    PBR Jetrail 002 SS.png PBR Jetrail 003 SS.png
    Tech - PBR Skyrail Rider 230.png Tech - PBR Skyrail Rider 2300.png Tech - PBR Skyrail Rider 23000.png

PBR Hover
    Tech - PBR Hover Tech.png
    Lets you hover in mid air

PBR Ship Licences

These you get from doing Ship Licence quests from me (Dem NPC)
    when you complete one you will get the Licence Card as a decorative item you can stick up in your ship or home.

PBR Rewards - PBR Licene 005.png
    (only the final upgrade gives a decorative licence now, rest will come in the next update)

PBR Vinyls
    PBR Vinyls PRSS.png

PBR Vinyl SS 001.png PBR Vinyl SS 002.png PBR Vinyl SS 003.png PBR Vinyl SS 004.png PBR Vinyl SS 005.png PBR Vinyl SS 006.png PBR Vinyl SS 007.png PBR Vinyl SS 008.png PBR Vinyl SS 009.png PBR Vinyl SS 010.png PBR Vinyl SS 011.png PBR Vinyl SS 012.png PBR Vinyl SS 013.png PBR Vinyl SS 014.png

I have made these so to allow you's to add your own music to the game,

PBR Vinyl SS 000.png I found an old track i made a few years ago, so i made an example vinyl with it.

From the v2.0.14 update these will be working again

PBR Decks 001 SS.png If like me you would rather just have a big collection of your fave tracks in one place then this is for you, unlike the PBR Vinyls which only play one song per vinyl these decks can hold up to 100 songs which play in a random order.
    (The limit of songs that the PBR Decks holds can be increased, i'm happy to make another PBR Decks with a bigger limit if anyone wants one with a bigger limit)

PBR Decks 002 SS.png Another PBR Deck Setup but this one has CD decks as well lol!!

PBR Vinyl Deck 001 SS.png The Vinyl Deck from the PBR Decks

All the music items can be crafted in the PBR Flight Case

Liquid Guns

These just shoot the liquids from the game
    PBR Liquid Gun - Water 001.png PBR Liquid Gun - Water 002.png PBR Liquid Gun - Water 003.png PBR Liquid Gun - Water 004.png PBR Liquid Gun - Water 005.png PBR Liquid Gun - Milk.png PBR Liquid Gun - Healing.png PBR Liquid Gun - Fuel.png PBR Liquid Gun - Tar.png PBR Liquid Gun - Swamp.png PBR Liquid Gun - Slime.png PBR Liquid Gun - Poision.png PBR Liquid Gun - Lava.png PBR Liquid Gun - Core Lava.png

PBR Liquid SS 1-1.jpg PBR Liquid SS 1-2.jpg PBR Liquids

These PBR Liquid Guns shoot liquids with status effects
    PBR Luquid Gun 051 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 052 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 053 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 054 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 055 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 056 SS.png

These just shoot normal water
    PBR Luquid Gun 060 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 061 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 062 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 063 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 064 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 065 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 066 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 067 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 068 SS.png PBR Luquid Gun 069 SS.png

These shoot PBR Rainbow Juice \o/\o/
    PBR Liquid Gun 70 SS.png PBR Liquid Gun 71 SS.png PBR Liquid Gun 72 SS.png PBR Liquid Gun 73 SS.png PBR Liquid Gun 74 SS.png
    playing with PBR rainbow juice SS.jpg

PBR Squirt Guns
    PBR Liquid Gun (Squirt) SS.png
    same as the PBR Liquid Guns above these just shoot a liquid projectile.

Weapons

PBR UK Hardcore Gun PRSS.png
    PBR UK Hardcore Gun 001 SS.png PBR Uk Hardcore Gun (it can take about 3 seconds for the gun to work when you first go to use the gun, which is dew to the game loading in the sample clip the gun plays, after that the gun will work with no delay untill you use something else and then re-use the gun.)

This is the 1st of my music guns. I plan to make more of different genres like gabba hardcore, hardstyle, trance, electro, in the coming weeks (feel free to request me to make other PBR Music guns if you have a certain music genre you would like)

PBR Bow 001 SS.png PBR Bow 002 SS.png PBR Bow 003 SS.png Bows

PBR Bow 004 SS.png Long bow (works the same as the other PBR Bows but is a bit bigger, it will fire a different arrow when i gets around to making it)

PBR Bow - Fishing Bow.png PBR Bow - Fishing Bow SS.png Fishing Bow, this bow lets you fish no longer do you have to wait for a lure to drop and hit a fish now you can just target one and fire off a bolt, you can still kill other monsters with this new bow.

PBR Bow - Wooden Fairy Bow.png PBR Bow - Wooden Fairy Bow SS.png

SS - PBR Boardsword.png
    PBR Broadsword 001 SS.png PBR Broadsword 002 SS.png PBR Boardsword 003 SS.png
    Broadswords

PBR Love Sword
    PBR Sword - Love Sword.png PBR Love Sword SS.png

PBR Samurai Sword
    PBR Sword - Samuria Sword.png PBR Samuria Sword SS.png

PBR Shortsword 001 SS.png Shortswords

Tools

PBR Axe SS.png PBR Chainsaw SS.png

Both of these should help you chop down a forest of trees with ease. ;P

PBR Drill 001 SS.png PBR Hoe 001 SS.png PBR Pickaxe 001 SS.png PBR Wiring Tool 001 SS.png PBR Torch 001.png PBR Torch 002.png PBR Bug Net.png PBR Fishing Rod.png

Mining Guns
    PBR Miner Gun PRSS.png

PBR Miner Gun 1-1 SS.png mines per shot foreground 2, background 0
    PBR Miner Gun 1-2 SS.png mines per shot foreground 5, background 0
    PBR Miner Gun 1-3 SS.png mines per shot foreground 10, background 0
    PBR Miner Gun 2-1 SS.png mines per shot foreground 0, background 10

These next 2 miner guns are super op and might make your game slow down when in use

PBR Miner Gun 3-4 SS.png mines per shot foreground 25, background 25
    PBR Miner Gun 3-5 SS.png mines per shot foreground 50, background 50

PBR Paintball Guns
    PBR Paintball Gun 001.png PBR Paintball Gun 002.png PBR Paintball Gun 003.png PBR Paintball Gun 004.png PBR Paintball Gun 005.png PBR Paintball Gun 006.png PBR Paintball Gun 007.png PBR Paintball Gun 008.png PBR Paintball Gun 009.png PBR Paintball Gun 010.png PBR Paintball Gun 011.png

All the tools & weapons can be crafted in the PBR Forge

Clothing

PBR OP Undies
    PBR OP Undies SS.png PBR OP Undies - Chest.png PBR OP Undies - Pants 001.png PBR OP Undies - Pants 002.png PBR OP Undies - Pants 003.png PBR OP Undies - Pants 004.png PBR OP Undies - Pants 005.png
    I've made these so instead of having op stats on all my other clothing, from this update you will have to wear these if you want the OP stats. The chest part for females will add a bra but for men will just be blank, there are 5 different pants to choose from now all have the same health and energy boost but where they differ is in the run and jump boost stats, try them all out and see which suit your style of gaming the best :D

PBR Fairy Dress
    PBR Fairy Dress 001 SS.png PBR Fairy Dress 002 SS.png PBR Fairy Dress 003 SS.png PBR Fairy Dress 004 SS.png PBR Fairy Dress 005 SS.png

PBR Spaceship Dress
    PBR Spaceship Dress 001 SS.png PBR Spaceship Dress 002 SS.png

PBR Clothes 001 SS.png PBR Clothes 002 SS.png PBR Clothes 003 SS.png

PBR Clothes 004 SS.png

PBR Shark Outfit
    Clothing - PBR Shark Oufit SS.png

PBR Santa Suit
    PBR Outfits - PBR Santa Siut 001.png

PBR Hero Suits
    Clothing - PBR Supergirl Suit 001 SS.png Clothing - PBR Supergirl Suit 002 SS.png

Hats/Headwear

PBR Wizards Hat 001 SS.png PBR Wizards Hat 002 SS.png PBR Wizards Hat 003 SS.png PBR Wizards Hat 004 SS.png PBR Wizards Hat 005 SS.png Wizard hats

PBR Hat 003 SS.png Basic hat only in this color at the moment

PBR Devil Horns 001 SS.png some horns heeee

PBR Headwear - PBR Hair Clip - Bow.png PBR Headwear - PBR Hair Clip - Flower.png PBR Headwear - PBR Hair Clip - Heart.png

Headphones
    PBR Headphones 001 - 012.png

all clothes & hats (can be crafted in the PBR Walldrobe)

Teleporters

PBR Teleporter 002.png PBR Teleporter 001.png

Club/DJ Gear

PBR Disco Ball 001 SS.png PBR Disco Ball, Now we can go out every night & we can dance under the disco light! lol!!!

PBR Lazer 001 PRSS.png PBR Lazer 002 PRSS.png PBR Lazers - time to get that clubbing feeling in starbound
    PBR Lazers Wire Up Guide SS.png

PBR Confetti Machine
    PBR Confetti Machine SS.png PBR Confetti Machine.png

Flame Shooters
    PBR Stage Flame Shooter SS.png

Glow Sticks
    PBR Glowstick 001 - 012.png

Speakers

PBR Speaker PRSS.png

PBR Speaker 001 SS.png PBR Speaker 002 SS.png PBR Speaker 003 SS.png PBR Speaker 004 SS.png PBR Speaker 005 SS.png PBR Speaker 006 SS.png PBR Speaker 007 SS.png PBR Speaker 008 SS.png PBR Speaker 009 SS.png PBR Speaker 010 SS.png PBR Speaker 011 SS.png PBR Speaker 012 SS.png These can be wired up to make them animate

PBR PA Speakers & Stand PRSS.png
    PBR PA Speaker 001 SS.png PBR PA Speaker Stand 001 SS.png

Instruments

Here's a few instruments i have made, all the sounds for these have been made by me

PBR Bass Synth 001 SS.png PBR Bass Synth 002 SS.png PBR Bass Synth 003 SS.png
    PBR Lead Synth 001 SS.png PBR Lead Synth 002 SS.png PBR Lead Synth 003 SS.png
    PBR Piano Synrh 002 SS.png PBR Piano Synth 001 SS.png PBR Piano Synth 003 SS.png
    PBR Pluck Synth 001 SS.png PBR Pluck Synth 002 SS.png PBR Pluck Synth 003 SS.png

PBR RocK Guitar 001 SS.png PBR RocK Guitar 002 SS.png PBR RocK Guitar 001 PRSS.png PBR RocK Guitar 002 PRSS.png more instruments
    PBR Clarinet 001 SS.png PBR Drum Machine 001 SS.png

PBR Track In A Box 001 SS.png PBR Track In A Box 001 PRSS.png
    This will play my remake of "Martin Garrix - Animals",
    Unlike other instruments this is only meant to play the Martin Garrix - Animals (PBR Track In A Box) ABC file.

Decorative

PBR Guitar Stands 001 - 003 PRSS.png
    PBR Guitar Stand 001 SS.png PBR Guitar Stand 002 SS.png PBR Guitar Stand 003 SS.png

PBR DJ Mixer 001 SS.png The Mixer from the PBR Decks

PBR Vinyl Stand 001 SS.png PBR Vinyl Stand 002 SS.png PBR Vinyl Storage 003 SS.png PBR Vinyl Storage 004 SS.png Vinyl storage

PBR Holo Projector PRSS.png
    PBR Holo Projector 001 SS.png PBR Holo Projector 002 SS.png PBR Holo Projector 003 SS.png Holographic dancers \o/

Lights

PBR Light 001 SS.png just a light lol!

Glitter lamps
    PBR Glitter Lamps PRSS.png
    PBR Glitter Lamp SS 001.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 002.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 003.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 004.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 005.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 006.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 007.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 008.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 009.png PBR Glitter Lamp SS 010.png

Lava Lamps
    PBR Lava Lamps PRSS.png
    PBR Lava Lamp 001 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 002 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 003 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 004 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 005 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 006 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 007 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 008 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 009 SS.png PBR Lava Lamp 010 SS.png

Lava & Glitter Lamps can now be switched on and off, you have to wire them up to a switch to be able to do this, when they are just placed down they will be switched on just like they where before this new feature was added.
    PBR Lava Lamps off.png
    PBR Lava Lamps on.png

PBR Dance Floor Lights
    PBR DJ Lights 000 SS (GIF).gif
    PBR Dance Floor Light 001.png PBR Dance Floor Light 002.png PBR Dance Floor Light 003.png PBR Dance Floor Light 004.png PBR Dance Floor Light 005.png PBR Dance Floor Light 006.png PBR Dance Floor Light 007.png PBR Dance Floor Light 008.png PBR Dance Floor Light 009.png PBR Dance Floor Light 010.png PBR Dance Floor Light 011.png PBR Dance Floor Light 012.png PBR Dance Floor Light 013.png

PBR Ship Light
    Lights - PBR Ship Light 001.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 002.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 003.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 004.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 005.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 006.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 007.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 008.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 009.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 010.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 011.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 012.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 013.png Lights - PBR Ship Light 014.png

Furniture

PBR Furniture (Space Range) 001 SS.png

Furniture - PBR Bed 001 (Space Range).png Furniture - PBR Bed 002 (Space Range).png Furniture - PBR Chair 001 (Space Range).png Furniture - PBR Chair 001.png

Furniture - PBR Floor Lamp (Space Range).png Furniture - PBR Wardrobe (Space Range).png Furniture - PBR Drawers (Space Range).png Furniture - PBR Curtain 001.png

Doors

Doors - PBR Door 001.png Doors - PBR Door 002.png Doors - PBR Door 003.png Doors - PBR Door 004.png Doors - PBR Door 005.png Doors - PBR Door 007.png

PBR doors 001 & 002 SS.png
    PBR Door 003 PRSS.png
    PBR Door 004 & 005 PRSS.png
    PBR Door & Hatch 007.png

PBR Door - PBR Door 008 Lower.png PBR Door - PBR Door 008 Top.png

Hatches

Hatches ss.png PBR Hatch 001.png PBR Hatch 002.png PBR Hatch 003.png PBR Hatch 004.png PBR Hatch 005.png
    these are just the same as normal doors just you can place these horizontal the hatches 001 - 005 are the same looking as PBR Door 001 and they range in size from the normal size of 5 blocks up to 100 blocks

PBR Hatch 006.png Hatches - PBR Hatch 007a.png Hatches - PBR Hatch 007b (Platform).png
    PBR Door - PBR Hatch 008 Left.png PBR Door - PBR Hatch 008 Right.png

Mats
    PBR Mats 001 Panited SS.png
    all the 001's can be painted now.

Mats - PBR Brick 001.png Mats - PBR Brick 002.png Mats - PBR Panel 001.png Mats - PBR Glass 001.png Mats - PBR Wooden Planks 001.png Mats - PBR Roof Tiles 001.png Mats - PBR Dirt 001.png
    Mats - PBR Platform 001.png

Skyrail
    Skyrail - PBR Skyrail 001.png Skyrail - PBR Skyrail Booster 001.png Skyrail - PBR Skyrail Break 001.png Skyrail - PBR Skyrail Direction (Left) 001.png Skyrail - PBR Skyrail Direction (Right) 001.png Skyrail - PBR Skyrail Switcher Down 001.png Skyrail - PBR Skyrail Switcher Up 001.png

Vaults
    Vaults - PBR Vault 001 (736).png Vaults - PBR Vault 002 (736).png Vaults - PBR Vault 003 (736).png Vaults - PBR Vault 736 SS.png
    Can store 736 items in a tiny space

Vaults - PBR Vault 001 (368).png Vaults - PBR Vault 368 SS.png
    Can store 368 items in a tiny space

PBR Drains
    PBR Drain 001.png PBR Drain 002.png PBR Drain 003.png

PBR Boosters
    PBR Boosrer Lrft.png PBR Boosrer Right.png PBR Boosrer Up.png PBR Boosrer Down.png
    These when switched on will launch you in the direction they are pointing, can be wired up to be switched on and off.

Electronics

PBR Electronics - PBR Wire Extender 001.png
    wire extender i made this as i found that some things i was wiring up over a long distance would lose there convection after i left and came back.

PBR Switch 001 SS.png
    just a basic switch /button i have made it small so it don't take up tons of space

PBR Switch - Timed Reset.png
    PBR Switch - Proximity Sensor (Players).png PBR Switch - Proximity Sensor (NPCs).png PBR Switch - Proximity Sensor (Humanoid).png PBR Switch - Proximity Sensor (Monsters).png PBR Switch - Proximity Sensor (All).png
    PBR Switch - Liquidt Sensor.png PBR Switch - Light Sensor.png

PBR Switch Timer 1-32sec.png PBR Switch Timer 1-16sec.png PBR Switch Timer 1-8sec.png PBR Switch Timer 1-4sec.png PBR Switch Timer 1-2sec.png PBR Switch Timer 1sec.png

PBR Electronics - PBR Reversal Switch.png

Pictures, Posters & Wall Art

clubbing posters
    PBR Poster - Rave 001 SS.png PBR Poster - Rave 002 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 003 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 004 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 005 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 006 SS.png
    PBR Rave Poster 006 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 007 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 008 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 009 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 010 SS.png PBR Rave Poster 011 SS.png

Humorous Signs
    Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 001.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 002.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 003.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 004.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 005.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 006.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 007.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 008.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 009.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 010.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 011.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 012.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 013.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 014.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 015.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 016.png Signs - PBR Humorous Sign 017.png

Warning Signs
    Signs - PBR Warning Sign 001.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 002.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 003.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 004.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 005.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 006.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 007.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 010.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 011.png Signs - PBR Warning Sign 012.png

PBR Pixel
    PBR Pixel 001 SS.png
    A PBR Pixel! these are worth 1000 pixels & only cost 1 pixel to buy!

PBR Fuel
    PBR Fuel.png
    Each PBR Fuel is worth 10000, a great way to easily fill up your space ships!

Ore & Bars
    PBR Ore 001 PRSS.png PBR ore dose not spawn in new worlds atm (when i'm getting ready to re-make the balanced version of the PBR Starbound Mod i will work on this feature again)
    Ore - PBR Ore.png Ore - PBR Bar.png Ore - PBR Advanced Bar.png

I have also started to add ABC of dance tracks which can be play by instruments, i will add more over time. If you have a certain track you would like made into a ABC song just get in touch.

ABC files

Dubstep -
    Avicii - Levels (Skrillex Remix)
    DJ Fresh ft. Sian Evans - Louder
    Doctor P - Big Boss
    Feed Me - Strange Behaviour (ft. Tasha Baxter)
    I square - Hey Sexy Lady (Skrillex Remix)
    Legend 24-7 - Haptic
    Nero - Guilt
    Skrillex - First Of The Year
    Skrillex - Kyoto (ft. Sirah)
    Skrillex - Right In
    Skrillex - Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites
    Skrillex - Summit
    Skrillex & Wolfgang Gartner - The Devil's Den

Electro -
    Martin Garrix - Animals
    Martin Garrix - Wizard

Hardcore Gabba -
    Endymion - Drunk With A Gun
    Evil Activities - Nobody Said It Was Easy
    Evil Activities & The Viper - Project Hardcore
    Korsakoff - My Empty Bottle
    Neophyte - Put It To Music
    The Playah - Hit Em

Hardcore UK -
    Access 3 - Promised Land (Squad-E Remix)
    Anon - Need You Tonight
    Antisocial - 24-7
    Breeze & Styles - Electric
    Brisk & Ham - Into Your Arms (Eclipse Mix)
    Brisk & Ham - My Angel (Eclipse Mix)
    Clear Vu - I Adore
    Dougal & Gammer - Underground
    Dougal & Gammer Feat. Jenna - Paradise
    Gammer & Frantic - Braveheart 2006
    Gammer - A New Feeling
    Gammer & G.Spencer - Substance
    Gammer & Mickey Skeedale - Hardcore Revolution
    Gammer & Whizzkid - Scream
    Hardcore Masif - Rhythm Is A Dancer (Technikore Mix)
    Hardcore Masif - Silence (Technikore Remix)
    Heaven 7 - This Life (Styles & Breeze Remix)
    Hixxy - More & More
    Hixxy - Sacrifice (Dougal & Gammer Power Remix)
    Hixxy - Sacrifice (Original Mix)
    Hixxy - Take A Look
    Hixxy & Styles - Elevator
    Hixxy, Dougal & Gammer - Phaze 2 Phaze
    Impact - Close Your Eyes
    Inneffect & Gammer - We Come Alive
    Insight - If That's Alright With You (VIP Mix)
    Insight - Only Your Love
    Interstate - This Is My Bass
    Kurt - Rock Ya Hardcore (Hixxy Mix)
    Kurt - Super Fly
    Plus System - Blue Anthem
    Plus System - Neck Breaker
    Plus System - Prince Of Darkness
    Scott Brown - Bassline Of The Century
    Scott Brown - Elysium
    Scott Brown - Rock You Softly
    Scott Brown - Serial Kiiller
    Scott Brown - This Is How We Do It
    Scott Brown feat. Cat Knight - All About You
    Scott Brown feat. Cat Knight - Flow
    Sy & Unknown - Don't Leave Me Now (Darren Styles Remix)
    Vagabond - Angel Eyes
    Vagabond - World Of Unknown
    Vince Nysse & N.J. Hinton - Silver Water (Darren Styles Remix)

Happy Hardcore (Old Skool Hardcore) -
    Bang! - Cloudy Daze
    Breeze - I Got A Feeling
    Interactive - Forever Young
    Technohead - I Wanna Be A Hippy
    Visa - Fly Away

Hardstyle -
    Brennan Heart - Evolution Of Style
    Brennan Heart - Get Wasted
    Brennan Heart - We Are Possessed (Headhunterz Remix)
    D-Block & S-Te-Fan - Fresh New Beat
    D-Block & S-Te-Fan - Keep It Coming
    D-Block & S-Te-Fan - Part Of The Hard
    Hardstyle Masterz - Age Of Reverse Bass (DJ Activator Remix)
    Headhunterz - Fear No Evil
    Showtek - No Harder

Progressive -
    Avicii - Dancing In My Head (Cursed)
    Avicii - Dancing In My Head
    Avicii - Dear Boy
    Avicii - ID2
    Avicii - Levels
    Avicii ft. Nicky Romero - Fuck School
    Avicii ft. Norman Doray - Tweet It
    Deadmau5 - Aural Psynapse
    Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin
    Deadmau5 - Get In The Cart, Pig
    Deadmau5 - October
    Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon
    Deadmau5 - Some Chords
    Deadmau5 - Strobe
    Deadmau5 - Swinged
    Deadmau5 - Unknown Song
    Deadmau5 feat. Kaskade - I Remember
    SwedishHouseMafia - Oneversion4

Trance -
    Armin Van Buuren - Communication
    ATB - 9PM Till I Come
    Barthezz - On The Move
    Cosmic Gate - Fire Wire
    Darude - Feel The Beat
    Delerium - Silence (Airscape Remix)
    Ian Van Dahl - Reason

Games -
    Super Mario - Overworld
    Super Mario - Starman
    Super Mario - Underground
    Super Mario Brothers - Land

Pet Items
    PBR Pet House.png PBR Pet Cat Playhouse.png PBR Pet Food Bowl.png PBR Pet Food Trough.png

as these are now your pets won't interact with the items,
    I'm not sure why this is yet and if anyone wants to shed some light on why this is it would be much appertained, for now they are just decor items.

Pet Food
    Pets - PBR Canned Pet Food -Chicken & Ham.png Pets - PBR Canned Pet Food -Chicken & Salmon.png Pets - PBR Canned Pet Food - Turkey & Giblets.png Pets - PBR Canned Pet Food - Tuna & Whitefish.png Pets - PBR Canned Pet Food - Salmon Dinner.png Pets - PBR Canned Pet Food - Poultry Platter.png Pets - PBR Canned Pet Food - Mixed Grill in Gravy.png Pets - PBR Canned Pet Food - Beef & Liver.png

Sprinkler

Garden - PBR Sprinkler 001.png
    Garden - PBR Sprinkler SS.png

Farmable

The artwork for the PBR Banana tree still needs to be redone and atm the tree dose not give PBR Banana's when full grown. for now you can buy the PBR Banana's from the PBR Seed Box.

PBR Banana Seed SS.png PBR Banana SS.png PBR Bananas PRSS.png
    There is more farmable items to come but i haven't had time to get them all finished yet so as a little taster here is the PBR Banana (these give you some status effects for a limited time, the more you eat the greater the status effects)

If you would like any thing from this mod re-coloured into your favourite colour just get in touch with me here on the starbound mod forum by PM or on steam, i try to make most items in a range of colours so that they cater to most but that doesn't mean i will always get your favourite colour lol

New stuff coming in the next update

I'm going to start using down here on the overview page to show those who read this far what's coming in the next update of the PBR Starbound Mod, I won't be adding any descriptions on what the new items are just uploading the images files.
    I will add full descriptions on what everything is when i upload the latest updates :D
    I should also add i will try and release a new updates every Monday.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Images

1. PBR Wire Extender SS.png
    2. PBR Jet Rail PBSS.png
    3. Pets - PBR Canned Pet food - Chicken & Ham.png
    4. PBR Heroes - PBR Supergirl Flame Vision.png
    5. PBR Tech Card - PBR Supergirl.png

Recent Updates

1. Update
  2. Mushroom seed error fixed
  3. Beta vs Glad Giraffe version

Recent Reviews

1. Sorn
    Sorn
    3/5,
    Version: V2.1.05
    Hi, so I play Starbound 1.2.3b (as of this post) and the mod flat doesn't work or I don't have another mod to run it which I can't find. I WANT to have this mod and to check if there was compatability with other mods I removed all others. Still didn't work. Could you please update this mod and/or direct me to a forum discussing fixes?
  2. Salestina
    Salestina
    5/5,
    =)
  3. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Hopefully u get on 1.0 and release on steam too <3
  4. captainlee10
    captainlee10
    4/5,
    This mod is simply amazing. I'm just trying out some things right now, (I have more instruments and ship addons) I have just started using the headphones tech, I added Back In Black, and a couple others, but I found it chrashes the game when I turn it off, please fix this, if you do, it'll get five outta five from me, thanks. :)
  5. CommanderCreeper
    CommanderCreeper
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. It's like a new update to the game. EXACTLY like that.
  6. Teyths
    Teyths
    3/5,
    Its a very in depth mod, I personally love the feel of it but the info lacks directions on how to get a tech card in the first place...therefore I can't really go further into the mod itself. I am probably missing something in the text above but hey, if you can tell me how to get a tech card, I can give this a more accurate review.
  7. Mr.Beowolf
    Mr.Beowolf
    3/5,
    looks great, but the game keeps crashing if i try to open any Vinyl Stands/chests) And if i try to click on a DJ desk its says NO PLAYABLE OGG FOUND or something like that. So all the music stuff doesnt work. Any way for help?
  8. Reokun
    Reokun
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1.04 fix
    hhhhmmmm the mushroom seed error stay here i redownload it but it still here help pls :(
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Hi Hi i'm really sorry about this error i just posted a reply on the discussion page about how anyone can fix this and i will upload a new version as soon as i can with the fixed file.
  9. CoSS99
    CoSS99
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0.23b
    Did you know this stuff is amazizing? Like, I think I totally glued myself to Starbound because of this. S-sorry, gotta' tab back, m-must make dem wings...

But yeah this mod is very cool and i wishyouluck and hopefullymoarupdates and sorry for quicktypying i gotta' goback to starboundok byeeeeeeee
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      LOL! Really glad to hear your enjoying my mod, yes there is much more i plan on making, i just have to find free time to get it all made.
  10. KilLeR2965
    KilLeR2965
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0.16
    Good Mod ! Thanks
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Thanx for the review ;p