1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated PBR Starbound Mod (Balanced Version) V1.0b

liquids, weapons, tools, armor, instruments, ABC Music, Music Items, add your own music & many more.

1. Demise
    well here is the start of the balanced version of the PBR Starbound Mod,
    I never planned on doing this is soon as i have about another 100 items i wish to make for this pack but you all have them whom have bugged me on steam for the past few weeks to thank for it happening this soon.

so if you have never heard of The PBR Starbound Mod before the pop over to original version of this mod to see whats in the pack.
    PBR Starbound Mod

The things i have already done with this version is i have made all the current items from the pack tiered so now you don't just get everything right at the start of the game. Also i have added PBR Ore which you will need now to craft every item from this mod, (you will need to go to a new world in order for the PBR Ore to spawn)
    PBR Ore 001 PRSS.png PBR Ore SS.png
    PBR Bar SS.png PBR Advanced Bar SS.png

Plus i have started to make tiered versions of some of the tools, for now i'm using the same skin for each but i plan to make changes to these so that they have a slight different look to them.

At the moment all the recipes are basically the same, but i have only done this so that you can have a chance to have an input, i will slowly improve all the recipes but seeing as there is near 200 recipes for me to make it going to take some time,
    if you feel you have a good idea on what you think a recipe should be just let me know as i'm open to suggestions. same go for any item you feel is in the wrong tier and should unlock earlier or later.

If you are currently using the original version of the PBR Starbound Mod and wish to try this one out you'll have to delete the original version as running both will result in starbound crashing. If you have had to edit the liquid config file or any of the music playing items please make sure to take a copy of them before you delete the original mod as you can transfer these files over to this balanced version. if your having any problems feel free to get in contact with me on here or through steam.
    To all who are new to this mod & are using somebody else's liquid mod please follow the guides on the PBR Starbound Mod page to get this mod to work again if you are having any problems at all get in contact with me.

Mod Pack Permissions:
    • You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    • You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Updated and working again

Recent Reviews

1. Alexandr3211
    Alexandr3211
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Um, on what tier planets can I expect the ore to spawn? Because I've been looking at a few Tier 1 planets for a while, and can't find any...
    Aside from that, according to what I have experienced from the Everything-Is-Already-Given-To-You mod, this is really terrific!
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      you only don't get the ore on the the planet you start on, or any planet you have already been too before adding the mod, just go to a new world and when the game builds the world for you it'll add the PBR ore :D
  2. ninokung123
    ninokung123
    5/5,
    NICE LOVE THIS MOD
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      \o/\o/\o/
  3. rickiprop
    rickiprop
    5/5,
    Niche i was waitin for thish c: dangs ill let you know if i get any thougt of any recipe, Thank youu for ur work.
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      your very welcome glad your enjoying it, i have just got back from a busy week away from home so i'm hoping that this weekend i can find some time to start on some of the new recipes