1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

PBR Songs National Anthems v2.0

135 National Anthems

1. Khynier
    Khynier
    5/5,
    Version: v2.0
    Nice thank you for this mod :)
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Your very welcome, it's an older mod of mine i thought should have a new breath of life :D thanx for the review
  2. >ACK< Fargo
    >ACK< Fargo
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    plz make the file a zip. not rar
  3. SamuelXproductions
    SamuelXproductions
    5/5,
    I would like to point a few things out. 1 This is very good great job :) !! 2. In the czech national anthem song you added two songs in it! Both the czech anthem and the slovak anthem! So technically you made it the Czechoslovakian anthem and Czechoslovakia no longer exists! So if there is any way to separate them into two different songs, that would be great! Great job though!!! :)
  4. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    There's anything to say...it's just the perfection...
  5. Seirun
    Seirun
    5/5,
    3/8 tempo instead of 1/4 on the Hungarian is a bit closer to the truth, but it's pretty much spot on.
    Thanks.
  6. Mushie
    Mushie
    5/5,
    As a nationalistic person I love this! Tho I haven't tried it yet, I asume it is pretty flaw less (also I don't have any instruments on my charachters after last charachter wipe yet... :c