1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pay Your Crew! 1.0.1

It's about time!

1. C0bra5
    Pay Your Crew!
    The Interstellar Union of Ship Workers has won the case and you are finally obligated to pay something for your crew's services! You even have to pay extra for those that follow you around!

The standard pay is 100 pixels per crew member per real-time hour.
    The standard pay for a following crew member is 200 pixels per real-time hour.

Don't worry if you don't have any pixels on you your crew members won't leave you ... for now.
    following

Untitled-1.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Template fix
  2. Initial Release™

Recent Reviews

1. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ
    Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I poked around in the "PYC balance" and deleted the material for the Log. Don't know why you made it a black square... But now: This mod is glorious. Thank you Comrade.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      pycBalance is a template mod to allow people to balance the mod the way they want. As for why there was a file blacking out the log texture, I honestly have no clue it was there; It's not even part of the original folder on my computer.

I've uploaded a new version which should remove the problematic files.