1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pay Up - Rent 1.3

The tenants of your colony gift you pixels for their rent. No more salves or throwing items.

1. Vayleos
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you are using "Pay Up - Valuables" Delete it before using this one. (ONLY USE ONE)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tenants of your colony gift you pixels for their rent. No more salves or throwing items.
    They still give you Weapons, Instruments, Costumes and rare Valuable.
    But the rates are really rare (.025 .005, .004, .001 default values).

The Fleash tenant gifts you with crafting materials related to monsters
    (livingroot", "phasematter", "sharpenedclaw", "hardenedcarapace" and "stickofram).

If you have this mod in your Starbound mods folder, it'll be used by the server if you are the host.
    Thanks to "Malibloo".

Steam Workshop -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732206342
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Kellora14, xhoneyholicc and Lehanson like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Calvo123444
    Calvo123444
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    5/5
  2. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Great! Now I can buy my salves and throwing items instead of receiving them! :P
  3. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    5/5 making the life of a landlord in Starbound easier.

Now if only we can have an auto collect mod to complement this...
  4. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    I certainly wont miss the throwing weapons lmao
  5. Arthur30
    Arthur30
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Finally i can get money instead of bullcrap!
  6. Kori
    Kori
    5/5,
    Nice
  7. jellyfish123
    jellyfish123
    5/5,
    Great idea.