1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Parrot on ya' shoulder {Craftable} 1.3.2

A parrot that goes on adventures with you. Used in pirate roleplay?

1. Rhombohedral
    Parrots have been pets for centuries for humans. But just now, they are being introduced to novakids, apex, florans, glitch, hylotls, and any other race you may or may not have.

Well, these loyal birds will never leave your shoulder.
    Examples of a parrot:
    Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 6.26.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 6.25.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 9.13.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 9.07.30 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 9.07.50 AM.png

Directions for install:
    -Install the .zip.
    -Unzip the file.
    -Place the unzipped file into your Starbound mods folder.
    -Now, in game, you can spawn in a parrot. It is a head item, so you can put it on your head as a head item.
    -You also need 10 pixels to craft the parrot, so if it doesn't show up thats probably why.
    -Please make sure you have done these steps before leaving a technical review, because I always test all my mods on other persons and it has worked for all of them.

Credits:
    Chucklefish for the default parrot sprite
    Fugu for recipes coding
    Rhombohedral for the composition of the two.

You can join my discord for help on installation if you're stuck:
    https://discord.gg/kjuX8B8
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Saint Apollyon and Parrotte like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Argh, now here be a great mod for my collection, ye scalawag!
    Like my pirate impression?
  2. N1ckNam3
    N1ckNam3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Kakadu