1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pandora's Box (Legacy) V4.0.2-Final

This aims to add variations to unique monsters, add uniques of it's own, and other little tweaks!

1. OriginDrago
    OriginDrago
    5/5,
    Version: V2.2
    This Mod is AWESOME I Am Doing A Monster Tamer RP AN THİS MOD İS PERFECT For RP
  2. Ranmaul
    Ranmaul
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0
    Words can't explain how much I love this mod,combined with the "Game Hunter" and "Item Frame" mods;all of your great recolours can decorate my space colonies.

Amasing work,I love it so much, you are the best. :D
    1. ManicRykker
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Glad you like it ^_^
  3. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    5/5,
    Version: V1.8
    Went digging for core fragments rather then fight the mother poptop, got my ass kicked by a glitchtop who made me fall in lava, 10/10
  4. Cyanistic
    Cyanistic
    5/5,
    Version: V1.7
    Gave a review already on Steam, great mod that helps enrich the exploration and combat aspects of this game.
    1. ManicRykker
      Author's Response
      Oh hi! Good to see you again XD... Once again, I'm glad you're liking the mod. Still working on that next update for it. ^_^
  5. royal_fish
    royal_fish
    5/5,
    Version: V1.2.1
    My new favorite mod. Finding unique monsters in different color combinations is fun, and although I believe the forestbops are a little overpowered for so early in the game, I still consider it an essential add.
    1. ManicRykker
      Author's Response
      Yeah, the way biomes are placed on planets are kind of to blame. If I had any say, I'd have them spawn only on forest planets... but they can occur on the occasional lush forest too...

either way, thanks for the review! Got a bunch of stuff in the works for the next update! ;)