1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pandora's Box (Legacy) V4.0.2-Final

This aims to add variations to unique monsters, add uniques of it's own, and other little tweaks!

1. Pandora's Box V2.5 - BIG update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys, 2.5's finally here, and HOLY CAKETOPS do we have a stockpile!

I'll just let the changelog do the talking...:

2.5 CHANGELOG

NEW MONSTERS

Winterbop - These bulbop relatives live in cold environments. They're more hardy than their relatives,
    but have issues staying awake. Even when moving, they aren't well aware of their surroundings, and won't even
    target you unless you strike first. (Even in combat they can be a little groggy though...)

Cottonbop - Cottonbops are bulbop...
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  2. Pandora's Box V2.4.1 - HOTFIX

ManicRykker
    Sorry folks, this isn't V2.5 (That's got tons of stuff, and it's not quite ready yet :rofl:)

This is a quick hotfix to deal with a pet collections issue caused by Lilodon when both PB and Frackin Universe are used together. This issue is fixed properly in V2.5, but in the meantime I'm just removing the patchfiles from the current version you guys have to fix that little quirk.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  3. Pandora's Box V2.4

ManicRykker
    2.4 CHANGELOG

MONSTER VARIATIONS

Well, since we're generally done with the vanilla monster variations, I'm going to be giving some of
    the unique monsters in the mod itself variations too. Been meaning to do this, but I was just never able to
    get around to it!

Mushtop (19)
    Eyevalve (19)
    Queen Nocttop (2)
    Nocttop (2)

NEW MONSTERS

SKELECROW - Some of you may recognize this monster from Starbound's beta, but don't be fooled: It's been completely reworked as an enemy in the mod.. (and...
  4. Pandora's Box V2.3.1

ManicRykker
    2.3.1 CHANGELOG

TWEAKS
    -Lilodon files adjusted to try to accommodate Frackin Universe's recent changes
    to the monster as much as possible. My own charge attacks I added to the lilodon
    have been removed. Most of my other adjustments to the monster "should" still be
    intact.. but either way the previous confliction has been rectified nevertheless.
    (On the flipside, I adjusted the digging sounds of FU's lilodon digging animation in my own patch files.)

-Pandora Boxes now only spawn up to five...
  5. Pandora's Box V2.3

ManicRykker
    2.3 CHANGELOG

NEW VARIANTS

Poptop (Original 36 have been scrapped. There's 110 instead (Albino Poptop was
    carried over though.))
    Adult Poptop (Original 37 have been scrapped. There's 89 now. (Albino and Chocolate
    variants were carried over though.))

Agrobat (62)
    Batong (62)
    Bobfae (19)
    Monopus (39)
    Paratail (62)
    Scandroid (75 +1* (Sparklink's Rusted Scandroid can be encountered amongst these!))
    Pteropod (19)

Parasprite (5)

NEW MONSTER

Erchling (6) - Though this little ghost is fairly...
  6. Pandora's Box V2.2

ManicRykker
    2.2 CHANGELOG

NEW VARIANTS

Tintic (59)
    Snaggler (143)
    Pulpin (20)
    Iguarmor (75)
    Triplod (38* (Both the body and head have 19 alts, each. These variants can mix with each other.))
    Crustoise (79)
    Oculob (19)

Oculobber (19)
    Sluirm (20)
    JeStErHALLOW likes this.
  7. Pandora's Box V2.1 (REUPLOAD)

ManicRykker
    Just a reupload to attempt to fix some metadata goofs. (For those just seeing this, see the 2.1 changelog in the previous resource update)
  8. Pandora's Box V2.1

ManicRykker
    V2.1 CHANGELOG

NEW VARIANTS

Spookit (19)
    Wisper (17)
    Skimbus (15)
    Ignome (23)
    Lumoth (59)
    Squeem (41)
    Pyromantle (15)
    Gosmet (56)

hens (6)
    chicks (7) (Note: The colorations of chicks won't
    necessarily correlate to what hen you're going to get.
    (ie Your white chick turns into a brown chicken))

NEW OBJECT - PANDORA'S BOX

New characters will find two new items as a part of the starter grab bag's loot: A suspicious note, and none other than Pandora's Box. Seems someone passed it off on you...
  9. Pandora's Box V2.0

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! Been awhile I know. After dealing with the untimely death of my old laptop, Wildcard, I got a new one prepared, and got back in action. I've spent these past few weeks cooking up some very, very juicy new stuff for ya! Here's a changelog:

V2.0 CHANGELOG

NEW VARIANTS

hynare (19)
    miasmop (59)
    scaveran (56)
    snaunt (56)
    snuffish (79)
    sporgus (39)
    toumingo (113)

-All monsters in the walker folder (that I was doing alts for) now have
    variants! Hooray!

CAPTURE POD REVAMP...
    Saint Apollyon and MerlinDHF like this.
  10. Pandora's Box V1.9

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! Update time.

V1.9 CHANGELOG

VARIANTS

Hemogoblin (26)
    Heomogoblin butt (26)
    Hemogoblin head (26)

(Yes. I know the switch from Hemogoblin to the two separate parts is inconsistent pattern wise. There is nothing I can do about this, as that is how this method of the color
    system works (and the ones random monsters use likely wouldn't work either...

You'll notice the same happens with Nutmidge. I just felt it would be better to give monsters like these some love, rather than...