1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pandora's Box (Legacy) V4.0.2-Final

This aims to add variations to unique monsters, add uniques of it's own, and other little tweaks!

1. Pandora's Box V3.5 - The Hiatus Update

ManicRykker
    ANNOUNCEMENT

As you may or may not be aware, this will be the last update for Pandora's Box (at least for now...)
    It's time for me to take a breather. Think of this as a hiatus, with an undetermined end. I will be keeping an
    eye on things... and will update the mod with fixes if Starbound updates come along and break things.

I want to thank you all for using the mod... It really means a lot to me that so many of you enjoy using it.

All that said, I'll see you later! (Changelog for this update is below!)

Additions

--New monster: Aliep
    Alieps are members of the Gleap family, found in (newly generated) alien biomes. They have five eyeballs, and use them to observe their prey.
    Alieps rely on abrupt leaps and retaliations to attack prey. The more you attack it, the more it lunges at you. Be careful!

--New monster: Oculemic
    Oculemics may look like Oculemons, but don't be fooled! This is merely mimicry. They will leap at you if you get too close.
    You can find these monsters in (newly generated) eyepatch biomes.

--New monster: Helmidge
    When Nutmidgelings are unable to find members of their own species, they seek other means of protection. In newly generated forests, you
    may be able to find Nutmidgelings that have donned a nut shell to protect their noggins. (Like this, they are known as Helmidges.)

--New "weapon": Toy Hammer
    The Toy Hammer can be purchased from Shoptop. This hammer does no damage, but has decent knockback and a quick windup.
    It may be useless in combat, but it could at least be handy for crowd control, and knocking things away without harming them.

Adjustments

--Pandora has had it's base health dropped from 10k, to 8k.
    --All Pandora construct monsters (Pandoras, Pandora Cores, Pandorbs, and Pandites) have a handful of immunities to various
    Frackin Universe status effects. You're welcome :D
    --The Capturenaut pack now accepts augments!
    --You can now aim vanilla shields (except for the riot shield), and PB shields in Pandora's Box

Fixes

--Fixed a bug with the Pandora's Monsters collection.
    --Pandora construct projectiles now have sound. (Some of them didn't have any for some reason. lol)
    Limbom, Saint Apollyon and Ranmaul like this.
Return to update list...