1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Overpowered weapons & tools 2.0

Make yourself immortal

1. kidthig
    kidthig
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2 (Spirited Giraffe)
    after putting down the crafting table game shuts down
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      Thank you for reporting the bug. The bug is now fixed. Please report bugs in the discussion thread instead.
  2. matoufk
    matoufk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Udate pls ! :D
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      Updated. Thanks for 5 stars!
  3. Syrup_Donkey
    Syrup_Donkey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Works perfectly! :D
  4. Stemeyone9k
    Stemeyone9k
    5/5,
    I can't wait to use it!
  5. DeanB
    DeanB
    4/5,
    Minus one star for getting kicked from a server.
    Great mod though!
  6. n8thegr8
    n8thegr8
    5/5,
    This mod is realy good. if anyone wants, i *Somehow* fixed the pickaxe and added more items that were in the code already.
  7. 420Nice
    420Nice
    2/5,
    its good and all it lets me go into admin but when i do /spawnitem hypercraftingtable it gives me a perfectly generic item does anyone know how to fix this?
  8. Omymegosphere
    Omymegosphere
    4/5,
    I love this mod! The only problems I've noticed are, the pic not showing up (it appears as perfect item thing) and for some reason effects (burning and poison) do about 2 million damage to you. This is especially a problem when using the fire or poison gun. Other than those two things this is my favorite mod out there!
  9. Vrosnyche
    Vrosnyche
    5/5,
    Loading times are albeit slower but it's a sick mod! We all love ravaging stuff.
  10. Catpixe
    Catpixe
    5/5,
    awesome mod
  11. CecilNailo
    CecilNailo
    4/5,
    Crap it isn't letting me make the pick it just has it listed as Generic item. every thing else is great and is funnier than hell. still LMAO
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      Thanks! The pickaxe is bugged right now.
  12. lucasistheboy
    lucasistheboy
    5/5,
    Perfect but mij game is now loading longer to start
  13. GWEFFS
    GWEFFS
    1/5,
    I downloaded this and i am having no luck getting it to work. Shows green box. (v1.2 Upbeat Giraffe)
    1. apinanaivot
      Author's Response
      Mispelling the cheat or you have installed inproperly. Please do not give one star rating for you not being able to use my mod properly.
  14. Ben_Drowned
    Ben_Drowned
    5/5,
    excelent! :3

a better way to start starbound is whit this little friends :3
  15. Wise Nyt
    Wise Nyt
    3/5,
    I’m glad you make the pickaxe tool, some of the creative mods are missing such a tool for some reason so it's great you filled that role for builders with that awesome pickaxe. I have to be honest though, the meteor gun will most likely be used for trolling. If it was for RP reasons it shouldn’t be allowed to fire so many meteors so quickly. It’s good you’re adding a lot to the modding community, it’d just be nicer if you could make something more productive. I've seen your other mods and their pretty awesome so I’m sure you can make some pretty neat stuff. 3/6 pickaxe was much needed, griefer weapons will be a pain. (Nerfing them would be great)
  16. batfoobies
    batfoobies
    1/5,
    Its just a griefer tool .-.
  17. Bacon
    Bacon
    1/5,
    One thing is overpowered items to players to have fun on singleplayer. Other thing is give players griefing tools for abuse multiplayer servers, that on our server, we notice that come from this mod as well. Weapons on this mod actually CRASH servers and even your singleplayer, how can this be allowed on the modding section?!
  18. Echochu
    Echochu
    5/5,
    Really awesome! I didn't see any bugs at all, everything works great.
  19. Viceport
    Viceport
    5/5,
    had the green block error as mentioned by 2 reviews when i was using version 1.2..so i went to v1.1 and it fixed the problem :)..excellent mod as i now have max pixels and op weapons and armour..many thanks ;)
  20. Ianinor
    Ianinor
    5/5,
    Awesome!