1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[OUTDATED] Utility Matter Manipulator Upgrades 1.1c

Extends Matter Manipulator upgrades

Tags:
  1. MineSmasher133
    MineSmasher133
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1c
    the idea is great and I'm sure it is awesome but I think that the mod does not work anymore in the version 1.2 of the game, or at least it doesn't work in my game. the cosole says "no such command aicommand" so idk if it's me or the game that is broken. anyway, could someone check too and maybe update the mod ?
  2. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    1/5,
    Does not get it to work in stable build.
  3. NorthUniverse
    NorthUniverse
    4/5,
    Nice mod, needs an update. It would be interesting to see some optional available customization, like the look and color of the manipulator
  4. 4ld33
    4ld33
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1a
    Awesome mod!
  5. 315L
    315L
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Does what it says.
  6. Alec Valentine
    Alec Valentine
    5/5,
    This thing is awesome, and a new must have for me.

Thank you very much for making this. And if you could implement more digging speed, for even more resources I would appreciate it.
    1. SeniorFight
      Author's Response
      Thank you for awesome review, i'm glad people like my mods!
      Thank you also for the feedback and idea, maybe i'll even add more speed for last upgrade but i must also stay kinda balanced...
  7. Glu
    Glu
    5/5,
    Excellent.
    1. SeniorFight
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your feedback and great fix! I am applying it to new version.
  8. Marth5543
    Marth5543
    5/5,
    you are amazing XD. love the mod thank you so much
    1. SeniorFight
      Author's Response
      "Sure thing joney!" - asdf
  9. KripsuPL
    KripsuPL
    5/5,
    If you don't like pickaxes and 2x2 drills, this is perfect for you :)
  10. Katrina Sinclaire
    Katrina Sinclaire
    5/5,
    This is a fantastic mod! The 'end-game' in Starbound as it stands right now is incredibly brief; and not terribly exciting. Expanded upgrades are one of the things I was hoping for; and this gives it exactly that.

'Expanded' and 'Upgrades' they are, as well - integrated right into the vanilla upgrade path in a way that's recipe-balanced.
    1. SeniorFight
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for this review! Check out my other mods if you liked this one, maybe you'll find something even more useful! :)