This mod is currently outdated !
Due to me not having time to update further Utility series mods, i can't further update any of them, therefore declaring all of Utility mods being deprecated, including this one.
Bored of old 4x4 mater manipulator slowly digging anything?
Want more speed? Even an 6x6?
Here you go, this mod will extend M. M. upgrades to an ultimate, fast digging 6x6 M.M. of your dreams!
Recently updated for Pleased Giraffe and Nightly Unstable!
What it contains?
- For Unstable-Nightly and Stable, Pleased Giraffe (Update 5) users:
- Ultra-Flux V-I, upgrade for 5 manipulator upgrades
- Ultra-Flux V-II, upgrade for 6 manipulator upgrades
- Ultra-Flux V-X, upgrade for 8 manipulator upgrades
- Stable-Flux Alternation, upgrade for 10 manipulator upgrades
- Unstable-Flux Alternation, upgrade for 10 manipulator upgrades
- For Stable, Pleased Giraffe (Update 5) users, it also adds:
- Power IV, upgrade for 4 manipulator upgrades
- Power V, upgrade for 4 manipulator upgrades
- Size III, upgrade for 5 manipulator upgrades
- The upgrades above are implemented by default in the nightly unstable, and re-implemented by this mod in the pleased giraffe.
For those that have trouble unlocking the first modded upgrade in singleplayer:
There is a way to use this if you have the highest vanilla mm.
Make sure you're in single player, then make yourself an admin by typing "/admin". Then type in "/aicommand upgradeBeamaxe6" to redo the level six mm. When you turn in the items the first utility mm quest will be unlocked. Just make sure to type in "/admin" again to take yourself out of admin mode.
This mod is a part of "Utility" series. Check out my mods to see more Utility mods!
Any feedback is very appreciated!
Don't forget to download, test, and if you liked it leave a positive or neither negative comment so I can make it better!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
[OUTDATED] Utility Matter Manipulator Upgrades 1.1c
Extends Matter Manipulator upgrades