1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Orpheus Colony: RAM's edits 3.7

Some edits and additions to Alsehr's awesome Orpheus Colony ship.

Tags:
  1. Added dirt

greenRAM
    Added dirt to t6-t8. Nothing else has changed.
    neka027 likes this.
  2. smaller file

greenRAM
    I made the file a bit smaller!

It seems the original, vanilla t0-3 drop ships are completely compatible with this mod. All of your placed stuff aligns with the planet teleporter. So, I went ahead and deleted this mod's edits of those four tiers. Hopefully, this will give other shipmod authors some neat ideas on easily adding tiers to the ship while leaving the tutorial t0-3 dropship completely alone.
    neka027 likes this.
  3. Graphics fix for Glitch shuttle.

greenRAM
    I had the T2 shuttle instead of the T3 fixed shuttle docked. Now, it should look a bit nicer for all you sentient robots out there.
    neka027 likes this.
  4. Tiered version for Upbeat Giraffe

greenRAM
    For the unstable release each race now starts with its own ship, then at T4 it docks at the mining bay. All of the facilities within the mining bay are unlocked by T8.

The ore in the mining bay had to be gotten rid for the new system. Hopefully, custom ships will have more assets to pull from later on in the stable release.
  5. A few fixes.

greenRAM
    -Changed most ship objects to movable that weren't already.
    -deleted one object that wasn't showing up anyways.

Any other updates will either be for big additions to the ship or for newer versions of the game.