1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Orpheus Colony: RAM's edits 3.7

Some edits and additions to Alsehr's awesome Orpheus Colony ship.

Tags:
  1. v3.5 Indoor rain? Some fixes.

greenRAM
    After some testing I found I didn't like a few things, so before working ships for the other races I decided to go back in and fix a few things first.

-Made all of the windows clear. I didn't like not being able to see the stars very well.
    -Created lit images for your base ship tiers. The colony is still dark. I'm not going to change that as I like the feel of it.
    -Raised the atrium slightly, as the background image seemed to be a bit off.
    -Added an artificial rainfall to the atrium. There are now rain machines that generate light and rain attached to the ceiling. They're removable. I also added drains.

So far, I'm having a blast creating automated watering contraptions by siphoning the water generated by the rain and running it down to the other farming areas. I also made a swimming pool.

Have fun and try not to flood your ship, unless that's your intent, then just have fun!
Return to update list...