1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Orpheus Colony: RAM's edits 3.7

Some edits and additions to Alsehr's awesome Orpheus Colony ship.

Tags:
  1. v3.4 Human Ship is up!

greenRAM
    Finished the update for 1.0 for the Human ship. This update just contains the mod for the human ship so far. I'll update again when I get the others complete.

I added a few changes to the design. First, the human ship upgrades as the colony is unlocked. I added another observation bay, because why not? The big lights in the greenhouse now work. I added invisible lights there, but they're out of the way, so they shouldn't get in your way when building stuff. All objects unsnap except for the teleport. It's probably best if it stays put.

Hope you all get a kick out of this. It was a little tricky to do, but I feel good about how it turned out. I'll keep working on updating the other ships.
    PhazonSentinel likes this.
Return to update list...