1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Orpheus Colony: RAM's edits 3.7

Some edits and additions to Alsehr's awesome Orpheus Colony ship.

Tags:
  1. Phantomgo
    Phantomgo
    3/5,
    Version: 3.7
    can you make it for all races but still a great mod
  2. varn1111
    varn1111
    4/5,
    Version: 3.3 Upbeat Giraffe
    and you need to update it
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Yeah, even if it still works, it's probably worth going over and improving most of it, adding new things. Maybe I'll get inspired one of these days and rework it from scratch. I'd love to increase the scope of the mod, maybe merging it with aspects of the Uros IV ship.
  3. Murhaaja59
    Murhaaja59
    5/5,
    i love the mod so far but i have some very small ideas that i hope you could work with in the future first of all if the ship itself would be upgraded with the Orpheus like atleast to sparrow class i would be very pleased and if i could move Orpheus to another star system and then have a someway of detaching the ship from it and then Orpheus would become a place in the star system and you could visit it and do the same thing all over again if you didn't like the star system, but this is a small crazy idea i just came up with other than that it's great :D
  4. NuclearPotato
    NuclearPotato
    4/5,
    How do you make this compatible with the Kemono race mod? It needs to be, or I will die. Other than that, BEST SHIP MOD EVER.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I don't use custom races, so I can't say for sure, but if they use the human assets you can replace the human assets from this mod into the kemono ship folder.
  5. Mastergamer1172222222
    Mastergamer1172222222
    4/5,
    One problem with it! I CANNOT GET IT TO WORK! The only other mod I have is the CreativeMode mode, Please help.
    I am playing on the latest stable, (Upbeat Giraffe)
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I can't tell just from that. Are other mods working?
  6. ProffesorTroller
    ProffesorTroller
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Not to be THAT GUY, but i cannot figure out how to make this work, i've installed it just how the instructions say, anyone willing to give me a bit more detailed instructions would be very appreciated.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Each racial ship has its own separate mod, if that helps. Other than that, starting the mod on a character with only a tier 1-3 ship should be fine. Also make sure you use the Upbeat Giraffe versions, as that's the game version we're on now. Hope that helps.
  7. Alsehr
    Alsehr
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    I'm impressed with the way you did tiers, and I think this is a great addition to my own ship. :)
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Glad to make you proud! There seems to be a lot of new restrictions to ship building, but also some new possibilities have been opened up as well.
  8. saf8772
    saf8772
    5/5,
    Version: 2
    i love it i just don't know how to update the ship i did all the quests and side quests in the right order and nothing after tier 3
  9. ravenvalentine
    ravenvalentine
    5/5,
    Version: .1
    i made a very modded server for roleplay and we have had a moon base but it is nothing like this... i made a hosted player and a race that looks like a small bot to keep this ship going and we can warp to it as our home it will be super awesome to make it in to some thing we can deploy in space or some thing like that i already gave it a 5 and i'd give it more for the amazing art work
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Neat! I updated this to the unstable branch, but left the old one there in case someone else wants to do something with it too.
  10. ARCHERR
    ARCHERR
    5/5,
    Version: .1
    Fantastic! Very large ship, easy to navigate, very detailed, I'm a very picky person, and this ones a keeper!