1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Origins of Species 1.0.2

Unique origin missions for each species

1. Odracyr
    Odracyr
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    It's very good
  2. Morden
    Morden
    5/5,
    It's clear that a lot of thought and work went into this.
  3. TheEnemy27
    TheEnemy27
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, I really can see all the effort put into it, it's so great and all the intros have so much more personality, it's simply amazing. Well done, Five stars.
  4. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    when I initially saw this I was hopeful that this would make correction of the more off the mark elements of the racial intros mod, despite some initial misgivings and skepticism when playing the mod, everything seems to have checked out and fit perfectly well in the established lore to my pleasant surprise. I'm very much looking forwards to your planned project!
  5. Broconut
    Broconut
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    I'm giving this 5 stars because it's honestly just that good.

Each racial intro mission feels unique and works flawlessly without any problems. It's lore friendly and includes a few new codices for each race at the start of the game as well. This is definitely a step-up from the Racial Intros mod.

My only complaints are:
    - There are times where you might go the wrong way and have to backtrack a little bit but it's hardly an issue.
    - The corpses are re-used too much. This is especially noticeable during the floran intro where you see the same dead floran everywhere.