1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ore Plants [Upbeat Giraffe] 1.2 [Stable]

Grow your own ores.

1. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 [Stable]
    No way is it obsolete! This version stays much more true to the original vision. Use this if you want something more like the original Ore Farming.
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      Closer to the original it might be but you have added so many cool things to your mod! The liquid plants, the meat plants the SNOWFLAKE plant! All great additions that everyone should enjoy.
  2. freelancedew
    freelancedew
    5/5,
    Works great!
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  3. Dataspell
    Dataspell
    4/5,
    Good mod but needs a bit of explaination XD I thought it wasnt working but apparently you need a robotic crafting table, that should be in a readme or something
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      I have added a brief summery on how to obtain the necessary crafting tables needed to make the Magnetic Crucible( and there for the seeds)
  4. rosett
    rosett
    5/5,
    A fun way to progress outside of mining! Helps with megabuilds that need lots of metal, too - a good reason to farm them large-scale! 5/5
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it!
  5. wally314garcia
    wally314garcia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Glad to have this mod back. Tiy has said he wanted to make it so that you can progress using just farming if you wanted to, but that hasn't been implemented yet. Perhaps he should take a look at this mod.
    1. KateisLost
      Author's Response
      Happy to help you play this mod again! I would love it if/when you can progress through the game with farming.
  6. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    taiberium!!