1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. dodo450
    dodo450
    5/5,
    Version: 1.25
    Great mod. But I found only one "bug", in Fracking universe mod tungsten ore is not supported for seeds
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I better go through FU before the next update. Better update too while I'm at it. It's been awhile. XD
  2. n8rtw
    n8rtw
    5/5,
    I just want to say... your mod is my personal favorite of all time... being able to get resources a bit easier is just the greatest thing on the planet. Thank you for being awesome.
  3. Uniquely_Smart
    Uniquely_Smart
    5/5,
    I WILL DUPE STEAK WITH MINI ROBOTS
  4. epicfailman666
    epicfailman666
    5/5,
    This is a great mod! it gives me a reason to farm a lot more now.
  5. gagadoliano
    gagadoliano
    5/5,
    Version: 1.24
    You can make money farming if you make a lot of teasure block seeds and then sell all the blocks.
  6. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Version: 1.23
    Gardenbot plants to make more gardenbots to harvest more gardenbot plants... how deep down the rabbit hole can we go? :)
  7. Akitatsu
    Akitatsu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.22
    I really enjoy all the various plants. well done
  8. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Version: 1.20
    Great as always Ram, still works perfectly with Gardenbot :)
    lol @ guy below me trusting Microsoft Internet Exploder (oh sorry, Edge.. same shyte, different name)
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Awesome! Thanks for the hard work in making your garden bots compatible. Let me know if you ever need anything on my end.
  9. Luthor614
    Luthor614
    5/5,
    Version: 1.19 fix
    Fantastic workmanship! I'm-a farm EVERYTHING lol.
  10. KrazedPsyko
    KrazedPsyko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.19
    Love this mod, have been using it as much as humanly possible, however with the current update i cannot launch my server, nor will my game launch, so i downgraded back to 1.18
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Strange problem with the last upload. Thanks for letting me know. If any other weird problems pop up let me know in the discussions tab and I'll take a look. I uploaded it again correctly, so it should work now.
  11. LazerusKI
    LazerusKI
    5/5,
    Version: 1.17 fix
    Love this mod, its a fun alternative way to get ores without digging for hours. I can build my home or grow rare blocks, thats nice ^-^
  12. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    Version: 1.17 fix
    haha love farming and now is fun and useful! tankx for the mod and you hard work. Question: where is the Readme.txt with the full list of crops? o_O
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Sorry about that. Looks like I didn't include the readme with that fix. I'll include it in the next full update.
  13. Ashghan
    Ashghan
    4/5,
    Version: 1.17
    All in all, a great idea and execution. I have to be a bit nitpicky about the cost/gain ratio for the ultimate seeds, especially the Ultimate Compund Seed. It basically requires you to mine and create 1,7k of each resource which is a ridiculous amount for the rarer resources (especially the FU ones). I say the cost should be adjusted so that the resources invested are returned after say 30 harvests, or perhaps 50. Getting 8 bars of silver (happened to me) from a plant you invested thousands into is a bit... disappointing.

Also - SB has problems displaying the long input lists required for creating the ultimate seeds. Had to check the mod page to see what exactly is needed.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      lol Sorry, those ultimate compound seeds are a bit ridiculous right now. You need to abuse the system in the mod a bit to get them, defeating the need to get them in the first place. I'd like to go back and redo them eventually.
  14. XRandomStrangerX
    XRandomStrangerX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.17
    this is an awesome mod. I just have one question how do i get the recipe for the tier 2 3 and 4 plants?
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Use the Seed Converter to upgrade your ore or liquid seeds three times, and your compounds once. Each additional tier is unlocked by creating (or holding) the previous tier's seed. I hope it creates a fun sense of progression.
  15. erbluv
    erbluv
    5/5,
    Version: 1.16
    Such an awesome mod. Great work!
  16. magicsonic0806
    magicsonic0806
    4/5,
    Version: 12
    As always super appreciate your dedicated masterwork. I just need to report an error came up after I installed this current version. It says it cannot find fuhoneycrystal. However, when I use an older version of the mods, the game functions normally. Could you please double check this for me? Thank you.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Looks like the new update to FU has an error.
  17. Pigbear
    Pigbear
    5/5,
    Version: 11.5
    Great mod, I'm totally going to build a lab in FU that has ore plants for all the FU stuff, I'm so sick of having to run to a sulphuric planet just for some mercury!
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Guess I better add mercury before the next update. If there's any other ore or liquid that I missed give me a shout in the discussion.
  18. Asterixbit6387
    Asterixbit6387
    5/5,
    Version: 11.0
    Pure awesomeness, and although i got it to work for pleased giraffe, the seed machines do not show up in the outpost's terramart.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I'll have a fix up as soon as I can. Updating to windows 10 broke some things for me. Hopefully, I'll have it worked out soon. The selling mechanics changed a few things in the terramart, but it's easy to fix once I'm able to get in there.
  19. Abbra
    Abbra
    5/5,
    Version: 11.0
    Awesome!
  20. pcawesomeness1
    pcawesomeness1
    1/5,
    Version: 10.0
    i have a problem maid with milk and maid with water don't work it wont spawn if i place the spawners otherwise great mod
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Works for me. Please open your starbound.log file with a text editor and post it's content on the discussion tab so that we might see what went wrong.

Note that this mod is made for the Stable version of Starbound, and may not work with the other Unstable and Nightly branches.