1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. Pukitaki
    Pukitaki
    5/5,
    Version: 9.6
    Now all it really needs are NPC seeds!
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Someone else would have to figure out the scripting for that. Got all the NPC spawner plants for now.
  2. XxNekoxX
    XxNekoxX
    5/5,
    it's the best mod ever
  3. pun1sher
    pun1sher
    5/5,
    Great mod man,is one of the best mods xD
  4. HunterBlade
    HunterBlade
    5/5,
    Good mod but there is no T2, T3 or T4 for ores in my game
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Do you have an Ore Seed Converter? It can be purchased at the terramart.
  5. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    Version: 9.5
    What? I didn't voted yet?! Let's fix that, because this mod really deserves it. It's very fun and makes farming in Giraffe actually enjoyable. A giant chunk of love, hard work and attention to details was put into its creation. Oh, did I've mentioned it's fun?
  6. ComputerCat
    ComputerCat
    5/5,
    Version: 9.4
    This isn't just an ore plants mod. It isn't a new plants mod either. It's a mod where you can farm everything except for the things that farm the everything.

Excellent mod, not very overpowered, and adds a renew-ability to 'everything'.

I think that growth rates in general are maybe a bit fast, and as such, the recipes could be a bit more expensive IMO.
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Any suggestions on new prices?
  7. simulatoralive
    simulatoralive
    5/5,
    Version: 9.4
    I love all the extra options this mod gives me. Doesn't feel like a cheat at all, either. It's too much hard work/time spent building up the plants to be a cheat.
  8. n8rtw
    n8rtw
    5/5,
    Version: 9.3
    great mod! only one thing could make it better, either make a text file that says what all can be seeded, and how many you need for initial seed (so i dont keep walkin up to the thing with 10 and then its like "crap... it took forever to find these, and i came up from x blocks deep") or for you to make a generic seed maker, where for things like planks, its just a recipe rather than convert so you see it from the beginning.

you could also maby make the button displa how many it needs once you put the item in the convert place? or make a pop up that says "you need x ammount of this item" (literally say "this item" so its hopefully a slightly easier coding thing, if you can do this)
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I'll think of something.
  9. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Version: 9.2
    What to say? Simple yet great. Any chance for special soil in different design (to fit different ships)?
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I don't know how to control what color of soil drops. There should be a way. I'll have to root through the vanilla assets and experiment a bit.
  10. Mananco
    Mananco
    5/5,
    Version: 9.0
    Brilliant mod, both balanced and powerful at the same time.
    Have not found any issues and have loved all aspects of the mod.
  11. Cgoober2000
    Cgoober2000
    5/5,
    Version: 8.7 fis fix fix
    Great mod, Its really useful for getting.... pretty much anything in bulk. Though for some reason, the Medium Fishaxe just destroys ores without even giving you the block, let alone the ore.
  12. NezcalSpindrake
    NezcalSpindrake
    5/5,
    Version: 8.7
    5/5 A+ mod. Only issues were operator headspace. :P
  13. Requiem
    Requiem
    4/5,
    Version: 8.3
    Works fine! Just missing the option converting non-food/-liquid objects being upgradeable (by not meaning the same for weapons) :)
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I'll think about where I could do this without much trouble.
  14. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: 8.0
    Without any comments, just great mod!
  15. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    Version: 7.9
    -
  16. Valeriya_Minako
    Valeriya_Minako
    5/5,
    Version: 7.4
    It's good to have a farm on the ship so you don't have to beam down on a planet EVERYTIME even though some of the plants I would put in a LOCKED Place because they look like they would try and EAT me I emphasize some words so that I never how to repeat myself, and Harry Osborne's father is a cool one, Scotch on his 16th birthday that's cool
  17. Patople
    Patople
    5/5,
    Version: 6.6
    When you use it, you will always want to play with it.
  18. Darkangel1309
    Darkangel1309
    5/5,
    Version: 6.4
    I love the mod makes it so much easier to get healing water and fuel. The only problem I have is when I try to make the milk seed, when I harvest it I get coconut milk instead of regular milk. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. but other than that awesome mod!
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      You're right! That was silly. Looks like the liquidmilk is coconut milk. Have to fix the liquid milk plants.
  19. jintoya
    jintoya
    5/5,
    Version: 6.1 fix fix fix!?
    well I like the mod and enjoy farming my liquids (healing oasis biomes are hard to find) but I found a problem, when I upgrade liquid seeds above 1st tier, they seem to be invisible and placement is off (about 3 blocks off the dirt), tell me please if this is just me with possible mod conflicts.
    I also thought it was weird how the vines were not farmable in vanilla, this mod solves it. thank you for the wonderful mod
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Got the liquids fixed. Thanks for the heads up. I had time to test everything out properly this time, so it shouldn't cause anymore problems. Shout at me if you see anything else that needs working on.
  20. PH0U3YY0U3Y
    PH0U3YY0U3Y
    5/5,
    Version: 6.1 fix fix fix!?
    You did a great job with this mod RAM! I have always found myself on hour long mining trips and getting nothing. So, that made me hope for an ore farming feature or mod.
    Now, you have made one and I am very grateful for it! With this mod, I have found that in a few minutes with T4 plants I had more resources than I normally get on an hour long mining trip!
    P.S. Frackin' Universe had an update at the time I made this.